• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Sunrise Cafe. 116th and Cumberland Rd. Holds down the corner of the strip mall in the same parking lot as the Kroger shopping center. Locally owned breakfast cafe.

There is also both an IHOP and an Original Pancake House within 1 mile of you, and for chain restaurants they are both pretty good; but I'd go with the Sunrise Cafe. Oh and there is the Cracker Barrel, of course, but someone just posted they have gone anti-2nd Amendment as of late.

marcum man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Bourbon
    Ya I'm right next to the chain places, Ihop is ok, and Cracker barrel will never get any of my cash. I'll check out the sunrise.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I enjoy Sunrise, and Original Pancake. Gotta give the nod to Sunrise, though, as breakfast is what they do best.

Though I did once see the most beautiful girl in the world in Original Pancake once...

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    The Roost on 116th just east of Allisonville is my breakfast spot. Locally owned and operated. Good wholesome food. Generous servings. Make sure and get a piece of their coffee cake.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    In fact, I believe I'll head there in the morning. ( The Roost that is )If anyone wants to join in ill be there around 8 I'll be wearing INGO swag!

marcum man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Bourbon
    Was at the roost from 8 till 9. coffee cake was great as was their homemade corned beef hash. Thanks for recommending it.

Top Bottom