• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    He burns in a bright, fiery hell tonight. Our justice system gets to save millions of dollars, and a truly evil person goes to hell. Not the worst thing to ever happen.

Apparently he hung himself in his prison cell.

Let Ariel Castro serve as an example to all rapist/molesters. They should be put in a cell with a chair, a pipe on the ceiling & a rope.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/375110837805277184

Right now, in Hell, Ted Kennedy is laughing at Ariel Castro for not getting away with it.

**** everything about him and his dead ass.

Population of Hell increases by 1.

Pardon my un-apathetic commentary.

Last edited:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Wow...I wonder what the procedure is like at a prison when something like that happens...are jobs on the line or do they just accept it for what it is? Just curious!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Awww... too bad. So sad to see a life cut so short. Can we please have a moment of silence? Ok, thats long enough.

So glad we dont have to waste the taxpayer dollars on his trial and 3 squares and a square for the rest of his life.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Wow...I wonder what the procedure is like at a prison when something like that happens...are jobs on the line or do they just accept It for what it is? Just curious!

From experience...it is hell. You do not want to be on the receiving end of that wrongful death suit.

If all documentation and recording of "rounds" is done properly and he just happens to time it right you are OK in court. If there is even one slip up...you are fried.

For example, where I work. The officers are to make a round once every 30 minutes. If I guy is suicidal he is bumped up to 15 minute watches and strip-cell (take everything away that he can do it with). Sometimes, they may just do 15 minute watch but not take all their stuff. The real crazy ones are watched 24/7.

If someone is supposed to be checked every 15 minutes and is not, and kills themselves, well...heads basically will roll.

Sorry I got carried away. I haven't lost anyone on my watch thank god, but from hearing others' experiences from the past I do not want to find out.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Awww... too bad. So sad to see a life cut so short. Can we please have a moment of silence? Ok, thats long enough.

So glad we dont have to waste the taxpayer dollars on his trial and 3 squares and a square for the rest of his life.
    Unfortunately, the tax-payer dollars are already wasted on the trial/sentencing, but that's a drop in the bucket compared to the cost of sustaining this guy in prison for the rest of his life...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It should be obvious he is a total whack job just by his actions when a free man. How was he to respond to the general population in prison. I am sure he was not a popular man in there.

No loss at any level in my eyes. I am of the opinion that all molesters and rapists deserve nothing less than his fate. They are not "Right" in the head.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

Sorry, brûler en enfer petite m***e:D Wow, our INGO naughty word detector doesn't catch French or Spanish swear words? I manually edited that one in case any French speaking children are browsing the site today.:rolleyes:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I guess he was well hung! Wooooaaahhhhhhh.

Too soon?

No, not really.

Piece of **** got off too easy.

On the bright side, more evil kicked off the planet.
    Which I am all for BTW. Genocide and all that.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Got to wonder, did he do it because his conscience go to him, or was fear of the other inmates?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Got to wonder, did he do it because his conscience go to him, or was fear of the other inmates?

I'd hope the same happens to people like Kermit Gosnell. But I doubt they get into the general population. Maybe some prison guards can "arrange" for that to happen though.

Top Bottom