• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If I were more conspiracy minded, I'd say this is all going according to someone's plan. I don't know who... but someone.

HUZ6QnE.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My cousin is a LEO with a masters in CJ. He is checking out truck driving schools.

He can do a LOT more with that degree...and even more doors open with a master's. He should go into consulting, research, or become security director

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    In those threads I said if the police need military equipment to keep the peace and do the job of Law Enforcement, we're ****ed as a society. So are we there yet?

I do think we are near that point if not there already. Hopefully I am wrong.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    All I can say is that Sarah Palin was crucified, along with the entire Tea Party, within minutes of the Tucson, AZ shooting.
    And for what?
    Because people affiliated with Palin had a website that displayed congressional districts with incumbent Democrats that were being targeted for being unseated with crosshairs on them.
    Sarah Palin criticized over Giffords presence on 'Target List' - Tucson News Now

Then, the "responsible" media demonstrate that there is no level to which they will not sink.
    Palin's response to the Tucson tragedy is 'all about Sarah' - Alaska Dispatch News

Then, the "responsible" media actually criticizes Palin for daring to defend herself.
    http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/12/palin-calls-criticism-blood-libel/?_r=0

And after it was shown that the shooter, Jared Loughner, was a truly deranged individual with few political motivations, but certainly more of a left-winger, not a single retraction, not a single apology, not even an acknowledgement from the media hacks that they had been grossly irresponsible and unfair.
    And why?
    Because it's popular to bludgeon her because of political differences or because it's fashionable to ridicule someone from flyover country.
    Welcome to 21st century America, where situational ethics and anything goes politics reigns supreme.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    All I can say is that Sarah Palin was crucified, along with the entire Tea Party, within minutes of the Tucson, AZ shooting.
    And for what?
    Because people affiliated with Palin had a website that displayed congressional districts with incumbent Democrats that were being targeted for being unseated with crosshairs on them.
    Sarah Palin criticized over Giffords presence on 'Target List' - Tucson News Now

Then, the "responsible" media demonstrate that there is no level to which they will not sink.
    Palin's response to the Tucson tragedy is 'all about Sarah' - Alaska Dispatch News

Then, the "responsible" media actually criticizes Palin for daring to defend herself.
    http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/12/palin-calls-criticism-blood-libel/?_r=0

And after it was shown that the shooter, Jared Loughner, was a truly deranged individual with few political motivations, but certainly more of a left-winger, not a single retraction, not a single apology, not even an acknowledgement from the media hacks that they had been grossly irresponsible and unfair.
    And why?
    Because it's popular to bludgeon her because of political differences or because it's fashionable to ridicule someone from flyover country.
    Welcome to 21st century America, where situational ethics and anything goes politics reigns supreme.

Your is point is noted as valid. There isn't equally in media reporting, and it IS biased left. However....nevermind, I just say it's valid.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I was hoping to see the day when the man in the White house would take the podium and say something like;

"there are definately problems that need worked out, and we are committed to fix them, but for the time being people need to stand down and quit making things more complicated with the mob mentality, the criminal activity and the rioting. That only complicates and delays the best solutions. "

Turning the whole country into a cesspool of suffering and tragedy and destroying assets during a time of ecomonic stress does not help either side to obtain anything they want.

Is obama directly responsible for negative leadership in this issue? Without a doubt he is.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'll say it. The problem isn't black. The problem isn't white. Not blue. Or red. Or green. Or purple. The problem isn't racism or terrorism. All of the turmoil in the nation and abroad is a sympton. The problem is sin. Sin is bound in the heart of men. Until men deal with sin, it will not get better.

One of our associate pastors and I were talking about this very thing yesterday evening. Changing who's in the White House won't fix this. Blocking traffic won't do it. Winning internet debates on who's at fault, who needs to listen, who needs to do what, won't do it. Like you say, when men decide to deal with sin, many or most of these problems will disappear almost over night.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...Turning the whole country into a cesspool of suffering and tragedy and destroying assets during a time of ecomonic stress does not help either side to obtain anything they want.

Is obama directly responsible for negative leadership in this issue? Without a doubt he is.

This gives the Sharptons of the world a platform to further their agenda of divisiveness.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    A co-worker and I agreed the other day that people are wanting immediate solutions that in reality will take generations.
    You will not change peoples attitudes by targeting police and the dick in the W.H. lecturing the police at the memorial service that THEY are the reason for the killings.

Bob

Top Bottom