Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Where the shooter will not see the target layout before shooting it. I will have walls up that you cannot see through and you will go through a door then engage. You will have sort out the bad guys from the good guys. Trying it tonight at Parabellum to see if it will work. Pretty sure I can make it happen.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We did it successfully at Parabellum tonight. We will definitely be doing it.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Going to finalized the match in the next couple of days. Going to be adding some cool stuff. If you want in I would do it soon.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Solid week of snow, rain, and crap weather. Is the facility going to be usable on Saturday?

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Solid week of snow, rain, and crap weather. Is the facility going to be usable on Saturday?

The range didn’t get the snow. It was primarily rain last weekend. The bays were fine on Sunday after all the rain and ice. Outside of bay 1, the range drains fairly well. Your shoes may get a little muddy, but they are primarily white rock

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Range will be fine. I have the stages finalized. Everyone should arrive before the time they signed up for ready to shoot. We will be in Bay 7. Do not park in another bay. Do not block people in. The match is 72 rounds. Have you mags loaded up and bring any extra ammo down range when it is your turn. You are going to shoot all 8 stages and be done. There will be an RO, scorekeeper and a designated paster for the event. You will shoot, we will score and on to the next stage.

There will be a blind stage, meaning you do not get to see the course of fire before the buzzer goes off. No shooters down range of the roof until it is your turn to shoot. There will also be a visual start, 3D target, t shirt covered targets and moving targets. Should be a nice mix of stuff.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have room for more shooters. Send me an email with division and desired time slot. Plenty of room 12 - 2 right now.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Range will be fine. I have the stages finalized. Everyone should arrive before the time they signed up for ready to shoot. We will be in Bay 7. Do not park in another bay. Do not block people in. The match is 72 rounds. Have you mags loaded up and bring any extra ammo down range when it is your turn. You are going to shoot all 8 stages and be done. There will be an RO, scorekeeper and a designated paster for the event. You will shoot, we will score and on to the next stage.

There will be a blind stage, meaning you do not get to see the course of fire before the buzzer goes off. No shooters down range of the roof until it is your turn to shoot. There will also be a visual start, 3D target, t shirt covered targets and moving targets. Should be a nice mix of stuff.

I'm really looking forward to this!

Top Bottom