• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    [h=1]Krauthammer: British parliament voting against action in Syria “A Complete Humiliation For Obama”[/h]I don't always agree with Charles, but this time I do. BHO needs to take this to Congress before acting. He is already the laughingstock of the world, and unilaterally authorizing military action in Syria would be the icing on his IMPEACHMENT cupcake.

http://youngcons.com/krauthammer-br...on-in-syria-a-complete-humiliation-for-obama/

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    My mom watched the vote on TV. She has never seen the Parliament in action. She was impressed with the interaction between the PM and the members of Parliament. They got to question the PM and expect answers. So different than our current **** poor excuse for a Congress.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I almost always agree with Charles.....smart move on the British....they still might give the go, but said NO to wait for all the facts to come in next week. It could be the gas was from the same people that got gassed, I've heard reports of a tunnel system near by. Beside Barry has never been friendly with the British in the past, he's thumb his nose at them many times. When Bush was in office the British gave him a gift for the Whitehouse, a bust of Churchill. When Barry took office he shipped the "gift" back to the British.....ya thats going to win ya friends. Now they say PM may have to apologize to Barry......?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Tragic as Syria is, how does it affect our national interests? Two sides, both hostile to us, killing each other. For the sake of all of us I hope the community organizer stays out of this.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    What did the Prime Minister say.... I think is was "The Will of the People". Maybe BHO should adhere to this thought since that is what this government was founded on, the will of the people, not some slanted question, filtered response polls.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    0f47d8e6716d0f35232309f32502e897_zps65aac5d6.jpg

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Ya i saw Justin amash tweet that picture. Its ironic that the country which still has a king/queen takes it before their elected officials but in our democratic republic the president has nearly unchecked power.
    I personally think any time you lob missiles into a country you're going to war with them and should declare it like the constitution says but even by the war powers resolution this would illegal.
    However as dana bash pointed out, in libya Obama just ignores the law and no one stopped him.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Wait, wait, wait, you're telling me a government actually listened to it's people? What a novel idea!

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    To attack, or not to attack, that is the question! Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the crossing of "red lines" or to fire cruise missiles against a sea of troubles, and by opposing change nothing.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Because he speaks the truth plainly and has common sense? I'd take Gary Johnson over any of your Republican or Democrat candidates.

Don't call the Republicans or Democrats "MY" candidates. They are anything but. I don't vote for either of them. I am in fact a libertarian and I proudly voted for Gary Johnson. I'm just not an absolute moron like SOME of the other Libertarians I know. I don't consider White Phosphorous to be a chemical weapon in the same category as nerve gas, I don't blame Reagan for the Hughes Amendment, and I don't blame America first, so some so-called "Libertarians" think I'm not a Libertarian.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    One wonders why the Kenyan vociferously condemned action at least ostensibly directed at those responsible (or shielding those responsible) for killing 3000 +/- of our people in our nation but is intent on taking military action over the killing of 1000 +/- of our sworn enemies by another faction of our sworn enemies.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You gotta hand it to BHO...

He is certainly a master of making you forget about every scandal and/or constitutional effrontery his presidency should be drowning in by now...there's always a new, bright, shiny new outrage to supplant the last.

Top Bottom