• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    Bought a new P226R-40 this past week and decided to take it to the range over the weekend. The first shot was great, until it stove piped the second round. I cleared the chamber and tried again, and the same thing all over again. Once I looked a little closer, I found the extractor was broken off completely. I guess I should have looked a little closer at the gun before I bought it, my fault. I called Sig today, fully expecting to get the run around, and boy was I wrong! I spoke with Customer Service, and they actually answered right away, go figure... They're going to send me a new extractor right away, and I'll be able to fix it myself. I could have sent the slide in to Sig, and they would have repaired it and sent it back, but after 2-3 week. This way I'll be on the range, hopefully by next week at the latest. The bottom line here is, I really expected to be blown off, but was treated like I had some value, thanks again Sig.

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    Yep, brand new. Like I said, I guess I should have looked it over a little closer before I bought it. I have a feeling it was broken before I left the shop. My eyes aren't what they used to be! You can bet the next time I'll give it a thorough inspection.

Top Bottom