• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redhead

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Really cool gun and a great shooter.
    Tell you what, in my opinion a great learning gun and fairly simple for a young one to break down and clean is a Browning Buckmark. Great shooter and all around gun. Good luck finding the right pistol. 1911's are great too!!

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    I really, really wanted one...waited for one to come around my area. Kinda glad I did, because Bass Pro finally got one in Clarksville. I handled it and was not impressed at all! Very tiny gun! Finish and build seemed to be on a par with the Chiappas and GSG .22's floating around.

redhead

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Well I can tell you the Browning is a world apart from a Chiappa or GSG both how it functions and looks. Look at it again if you can find one.

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    The GSG 1911-22 is a HUGE step up in build quality and workmanship over the Cheap-ppa "cap gun" piece by a LARGE margin- I know, I had both....sold the cap gun. (I've posted pics of both disassembled somewhere around here)

Have'nt held or shot the Browning yet though.

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    I've handled all 3...I stand by my statement. I've seen GSG's with canted sights, safeties falling off, etc. Browning did not seem to be a much better build. Once again, this is just my opinion, YMMV......lol

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I shot a GSG and a Browning last Saturday. The Browning was a great little gun. My cousins youngest is 12 and he owned the plate rack with it.

Top Bottom