Please reply by conversation.

gska3873

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Northeast Indiana
    Browning 1919A4 parts kit *SOLD*

For sale is a Browning 1919A4 parts kit in .308. Parts kit is complete minus right hand side plate and rivets.
    Price is $1,050 + shipping/insurance to the U.S. only.*SOLD*
    Payment by USPS money order only.
    First "I'll take it" followed by a PM/Email gets it.
    Item is cross-posted so time stamp rules apply.

Last edited:

338sniper

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    I'd go $625 and that is more then fair. I bought several if these when they were $250 each. I still have at least 10-20 of them around. The current market is close to $700. Sure people ask for more but they are sitting on them or selling them for less then they are asking.
    I have a firm grasp on the market if these rifles

thanks for your consideration

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I'd go $625 and that is more then fair. I bought several if these when they were $250 each. I still have at least 10-20 of them around. The current market is close to $700. Sure people ask for more but they are sitting on them or selling them for less then they are asking.

Like you I bought 2 kits yrs ago when they were under 300.00 per kit
    Sarco has 308. 1919.kits for 1400.00 right now in stock, So I also don't agree that you have a firm grip on what they are selling for.
    I believe he is being quite fair in what he is asking for.

gska3873

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Northeast Indiana

Show me that market. Kits haven't sold in that range for a couple of years unless you are at the right place at the right time. Sure you MAY get lucky and snag one for somewhere in that ballpark but it is very very far and few between and usually from someone who is out of touch with the current market. If you think $625 is more than fair and have so many of them then put your money where your mouth is and put some up for sale at that price.

338sniper

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    My apologies if you were offended by my offer as that was not my intent. I picked up 2 kits at the creek in April for $1350 for the pair. I have several unbuilt kits ranging from 1919's to M2's to maxims. I am not in the market to sell as I am an avid collector/builder. There was a local guy in Westfield selling some awhile back at an exceptional price but I'm not sure he still has them or even who he was now.

Do you have any other kits for sale? Maybe we can reach a common ground?

gska3873

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Northeast Indiana
    Apology accepted and no offence taken. If you picked up two for that price at KCR then you got a steal. Current open market at that time was in the $1400-$1500 per kit. Yes, the market has dropped some since then and the rate of sale is always much slower in the summer. If you look at what kits are currently selling for then my asking price is very fair.

Sorry, no other types of kits that I am selling. Just depleting some excess 1919 inventory.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom