• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

oldguyguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Cicero
    Selling for friend who had terrible accident in Jan and will be in apartment (once he hopefully recovers) which does not allow firearms. I bought this shotgun new and sold it to him yrs ago. I fired one box through it and he never fired it. It was a tad to long for me and I hated to have the stock modified. Serial number is 751PRO02886(produced in 1987). It was made in Belgium and came with the "H" stamped below the receiver. It is almost LNIB other than a) I fired one box of shells through it and b) I had the original butt stock replaced as he had damaged the original one (small wood chips) during storage. The new stock was replaced by a gunsmith and has the same beautiful wood as the original. There is NOT ONE scratch on either metal or wood. Since this model is not longer produced--it will continue to go up in value. P1020759.JPG P1020764 (1).JPG P1020761.JPG P1020768.JPG

It comes with:
    --An extra choke tube in skeet (plus the original IC,M,and F
    --The original box
    --Camo soft gun bag
    --Choke wrench
    --Original instruction booklet
    --The original butt stock and recoil pad

Researching the price on this particular gun shows a range of from $450 up to $1,000 + depending upon condition. Excellent condition ones seem to sell in the $600 to $905 range. I would like to sell this quickly to give the cash to my friends wife. Believe $600 is a very fair price. Low ball offers will not be considered or answered. I live in Cicero and could meet as far north as Tipton and as far south a one of the 465 northern exits i.e. Michigan Road, Meridian, or Castleton. Daylight hours only. Cash only. IN residents only.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom