Please reply by conversation.

bw210

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Kouts, IN
    Traded

Up for sale or trade is a late 70's Browning Citori O/U with 30" barrels. This is the non-ported barrel model and has * full choke over ** modified choke . Super clean, tight lock-up, excellent blueing with shiny bright bores. Checkering is in great shape but does show slight handling marks. You will not be disappointed!

I am the second owner, and have shot very little. I am selling/trading because 30" barrels are to long for me when shooting clays.

I am asking $950 obo or trade for equivalent value 5" 1911 45, 9mm or 10mm( I prefer SA and STI, but will consider Colts that are NOT series 80, newer S&W Pro series, Sig 1911/supermatch or others. Kimbers are on the bottom of my want list - NO CARRY 3" 1911's).

I am located in NWI (La Porte) and will travel some distance for the right deal.

I can post additional pics if needed. Here is a pic from a couple weeks ago after cleaning and oiling up for storage.

dsc05532w.jpg

Last edited:

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    That looks like it's in exceptional condition, very nice. Can you tell us what the fixed chokes are, I'm assuming mod over full? Thank you for the info.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom