• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is it ever getting ripped off if you're helping a buddy? He'll be there for you when you need it.

I think he's being more than fair. Since he's your buddy are you going to let him buy back his gun in the future for what you paid for it if he has the money and wants it back?

id price a mint g27 with night sights at everybit of 525 maybe more. plus the ammo alone is at least 80.00+. Id shoot the ammo and more then sell it back to him for a little less if it was me

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I think something similar might have happened to me, but I don't want to call him out really. A while ago, I got my first shotgun from a buddy. It was a Mossberg 590 Cruiser with pistol grip only, a forward pistol grip, side saddle, heat shield, fiber optic front sight, enlarged safety and high viz shell follower. He sold it to me for 400. 6 months later, I wanted to get an 870 and traded in the Mossberg. I got 200 for it at Westforth. Yeah, I did felt ripped off

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I think your buddy reamed you enough to drive a D9 Cat through you. I feel sorry for you so I'll give you your purchase price plus $20 so you can get yourself a case of beer and think about the transaction. If you learn something from all of this then you profited!!

Do I really need purple?

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    My buddy is selling me his mint GLOCK 27 with nite sights & 2 mags, 4 boxes of FMJ (200 rounds) & one box of HP (50 rounds) he's also throwing in a AR-15 30 round mag for $400. How bad am I getting ripped-off:dunno:

Methinks the gloating is unbecoming of you, IMNSHO. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Hopefully he isn't an INGOer... I'd be pissed if I sold something to you that cheap because I needed the money and you came here to brag about it. :):

Top Bottom