• ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Buds FIRST 48 hr Weekend Sale !

We are having our FIRST 48 Hour Weekend Sale beginning tonight at midnight (12 am EST) and lasting through midnight Sunday.

The reason for having a "weekend sale" is to reward all our customers who have taken the time to learn how to use our website and place their unassisted orders online. Therefore, this entire 48 hour sale will occur with NO sales staff available either by phone or email.

We will have a TON of deals going on over the weekend. However, you MUST purchase online during the sale to get the deals. We will NOT honor any sales prices after midnight Sunday. Phone calls or voice mails received on Monday morning will NOT receive the weekend sales prices. Emails sent over the weekend do NOT qualify as an order and will NOT receive the sales price. Website sales prices will NOT be honored at either retail store location. NO EXCEPTIONS !!

Now for a preview of just some of this weekends deals !........

1. Every single firearm on the website, new or used, will be at least $10 off, and up to $150 off.

2. Every order, of any amount, enters you into a drawing for a $500 gift card. Gift cards will be awarded via email at 12 pm EST Monday 4th.

3. We are discounting over 95% of all accessories and ammunition on the website. This is a serious discount and will reflect an average 35% savings off our normal profit margins.

4. We will have some limited quantity manufacturer sales specials, including Beretta collectible firearms with consecutive serial numbers.

5. We will throw in a few surprises of our own, including some extremely hard to find ammunition and accessories.
    To avoid a few customers reserving large quantities of limited products, we will not be accepting some unsecured payments this weekend, including Layaway.

Our ultimate goal with this sale is to get everyone to USE THE WEBSITE !! Our limited sales staff has unfortunately turned into a "help center" for non sales related phone calls and emails. www.BudsGunShop.com is intended for the online purchase of firearms and related accessories by anyone comfortable with purchasing products online.

OK folks, all of us here at Guns for Sale are rounding the turn and headed for home to enjoy another great Kentucky Derby Weekend with our families......the website is all yours !!

Enjoy !

Team Buds

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sure enough, 12:03 a.m. and after trying to open at a snail's pace - site DOWN!

Oh Bud, you're such an idiot. Who couldn't have seen this coming?

Note to self:

With a janky-looking website that handles roughly 1600 customers at once, you MIGHT want to re-think a 'web-only' sale offered to the 165,000 customers you've sold **** to!

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Yup, their database started timing out on me. I don't even really see anything that is much of a great deal. Don't get me wrong, their prices are good on a normal day, but I don't see anything out of the ordinary for them.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Not much..except the reddot sites for $19 each. I picked up 3 of them. I am SURE they are the cheapy ones, but for what I have in mind for them (putting them on my plinking guns) they will do just fine.

Greg

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    The 18.5" Barrel for 870's is just about $110 shipped...I'm strongly considering getting it. I can't make up my mind though! :-/

Top Bottom