• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    South Bend
    Ordered a 40cal pistol on Thursday late afternoon and it was delivered on Monday morning. Got an almost instant tracking email so I could see where it was every step of the way.
    I like the fact that shipping is included in the price. In addition to a transfer fee, sometimes that's the difference between an okay deal and a really good deal.
    I recently found a better deal locally, but with sales tax it's about the same as the online deal with the transfer fee.
    Overall, I was impressed with the service.
    :D

XD357

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I Agree. I've ordered an AR and M1A from them without any issues.
    Prices blow away my local shop (Blythes), will use them again!

Matt

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    They are great to work with

I do quiet a few transfers for customers from Buds and never had a problem. They have the correct paperwork, give a tracking number and their prices are hard to beat as you save the sales tax from buying in KY. I often tell customers looking for a specific gun I can't find in stock to check Buds and Gunbroker in that order. :yesway: :yesway:

Interloper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    I got a great deal on a Sig Pro from Buds. Did the whole purchase on-line, they even had "Michiana" (Richards-Guns) listed as an FFL to send the gun to for transfer. It was also a pleasure to meet and do the transfer with Michiana.

Very easy, quick and inexpensive! :rockwoot:

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Anyone actually dealt with Buds customer service? I referred a friend to their website because they had a gun in stock that he wanted to buy. He called numerous times about a question he had and never received an answer or a call back to his message. He also tried emailing which received no reply either. So has anyone actually called them or emailed them before? Or just ordered through the automated website...

Top Bottom