• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shipwreck92

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2014
    Schererville
    Hello all made this a while ago and never posted before so here goes post number 1
    I am building an AR-15. Already have the lower spikes tactical kit and lower. Need suggestions for an upper have been looking into Bison Armory. Anyone have any suggestions? i would definitely go with a 1:7 twist. I have been told to go with a spikes upper to match the lower but dont care for the designs that are currently in stock thanks

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Welcome! Are you buying an assembled upper or just the receiver and piecing the upper together? Also do you have a budget in mind? I have honestly never head of Bison Armory until I read your post so I am no help there. There are plenty of other reputable online sites that you will have no problems with. If you have questions about a certain site, just ask, someone has more than likely bought an item or three from there.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    As always, the first question you need to answer is, what do you want to do with the rifle?

Start with that and find the right upper for the job.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Probably a good reason for never hearing of them. OP.....define your budget, intended use and preferences. There’s lots of awesome options out there. Bison armory is not one of those awesome options.

I have honestly fnever head of Bison Armory

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    First ` welcome to INGO, although you seem to have joined over 3 year ago, hope to see more posts from you..

Have to agree with King1 and others, I have never heard of Bison, prices seem way high for a "unkown". You need to define what you want to do with the firearm. Are you looking to have one for competition, plinking / short (100 yd) targeting?, hunting varmits? Long range targeting? Light weight or heavy barrel? Sights - optics or iron? 5.56 or other caliber? Amount you want to invest?

There are many people that will share hard earned information here if you ask the right questions? But impossible to answer your broad based inquiry, kind of like a question of what shotgun I should buy!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Looks like you are getting lots of advice already, but welcome. Happy to see you've finally posted! I'd pick something of quality and that you like. As Expat said. BCM stuff is 7% off an upper right now, and you can't go wrong with their stuff IMO.

genXer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Primary Arms has been having some really good sales lately. I've placed a few orders in the last 2 weeks for some parts for an AR pistol I've been putting together. They've had a few great deals and lots of stuff marked down. Their shipping is always fast and customer service is outstanding anytime I've needed to contact them.

Top Bottom