Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Wait...I thought walls were racist and didn't work?
    Only certain kinds of walls. Walls at the border to control unwanted, unapproved immigration --- racist and don't work anyway

Walls around the current speaker's Napa valley estate --- they work just fine, thank you, and no hint of racism or classism entails

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    No, that is another old story resurrected to get clicks. Here it is from Nov 2020 blaming Trump

Well, no, it looks like they are putting the same temporary wall up for some reason. Maybe in a different location though???

Oh, may have found a reason...

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Looks like a defensive perimeter for something.

They're planning on pulling something in the future, and they're worried about a response.
    Yes maybe. Plenty of Gulf of Tonkin moments in my lifetime have been used as a bait and switch for TPTB to engage in whatever behaviors and actions they deem appropriate, at the expense of the people.

Sort of like you wake up in Spring of 2020 and suddenly you're told there's a virus that's going to kill you, and they need to save you! Until I see evidence to the contrary, I believe vax adverse effects coverup, along with the original election flu lie, may create a protection need if people ever collectively figure out what has been done to them.

So yes maybe, 2022 seems ripe for a false flag to detract from the tyranny inflicted on the American people, and of course TPTB absolving themselves of any responsibility.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom