• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biscuit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    La Porte
    I am getting good at bullet pulling with my kinetic puller. I seem to be pulling as many as I make.
    What are you all using.

imagejpeg

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I prefer to just choot em. Too bad I'm not as good as I'd like to be though. I have a tray with about 50 or so that I need to pull when I get a chance. It has been about 1 1/2 years since I pulled the last ones. My reloading partner had a puller to use in a press but I just use the whack a mole method about once a year.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Frankford Arsenal - has worked like a charm. I've only had to use it for about 100 rounds over 5 years or so but it works as advertised.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have a whole ziploc baggy full of stuff that needs whack a moled. I must use a heavy crimp because the darn things wear me out

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Cabelas whacker worked good. Only used it a couple times.

Work slow avoid mistakes. Correct them as they are made to avoid build up of junk.

I also use junk brass no primer for die setup. No big deal to me to pitch a few and make any final tweaks while loading final product.

Can't get used to the idea of whacking a loaded round on the concrete.

rxer

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 5, 2014
    Crown Point
    Key is to not have to use it, but when you do, I just use the hammer like everyone else. Not sure there is an easier way.

djsmith1000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2014
    United States
    I put a piece of steel pipe over the plunger in my cheapo lee single stage press. I then grab the bullet with my vice grips such that the vice grips rest on the pipe. The pipe and vise grips hold the bullet in place as you use the press to pull the case down off the bullet. Costs nothing I didn't already have, fast enough, but destroys your bullet with teeth marks from the vice grips. If you're trying to save your bullets, not for you.

Top Bottom