• ...and so much more!
  • MJ317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Greenwood
    Bullet Superstore

"Home of the Black Bullet" who can give me any feedback on this company? Any pros or cons. They have some good prices on 9mm and 40 cal.

MJ317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Greenwood
    Roger Glock 34. I just started reloading and have been using FMJ-RN which is not saving much money but I am enjoying it. By using the lead cast bullets I can knock the price of 50 down to less than $5.00. :):

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Roger Glock 34. I just started reloading and have been using FMJ-RN which is not saving much money but I am enjoying it. By using the lead cast bullets I can knock the price of 50 down to less than $5.00. :):

If talking about lead, you might want to check out Missouri bullets. You can buy in bulk and do much better than that. Flat rate shipping from them is also very reasonable.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I own the company! What feedback would you like?

Great bullets and even better prices! PM me for deals.

Take a $1 a box discount off of my website prices (for all INGO members), plus 5% off orders of 10,000 bullets or more, 10% on orders of 25,000 or more, and free shipping on ANY order over $250.

Nobody can make you a better deal on a black bullet than I can.

And I don't just sell them, I believe in my product, too. Come to a match and you'll see them in real-time! And if you'd like a sample, hit me up and I'll bring them to a match for you to try!

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    bullet superstore?

Take a $1 a box discount off of my website prices (for all INGO members), plus 5% off orders of 10,000 bullets or more, 10% on orders of 25,000 or more, and free shipping on ANY order over $250.

And I don't just sell them, I believe in my product, too. Come to a match and you'll see them in real-time! And if you'd like a sample, hit me up and I'll bring them to a match for you to try!

You own Bullet Superstore?

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon

If you own it why don't you advertise on INGO and become a sponsor? I don't reload, yet, but I know a lot of members on here do.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    You own Bullet Superstore?

Yes, he does.

A reloading friend of mine made a small order of black bullets from Precision Bullets and I plan on testing them out in my stock glock barrel. If they work as advertised and don't foul up the barrel too much, then I'll be switching away from FMJ to black bullets permanently. At that point, the next order for black bullets will probably be larger and with the cheapest company (which at this point looks like "Bullet Superstore").

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    If you own it why don't you advertise on INGO and become a sponsor? I don't reload, yet, but I know a lot of members on here do.

I only sell by word of mouth, pretty much, which is the reason why my website isn't that complicated or expensive. I'm not getting rich selling bullets.

I did sell a box or two to an INGO member a week or so ago. Hopefully he'll post some feedback.

I'm sure a lot of members here reload, but I honestly hardly have enough revenue to pay my web hosting every month! If sales take off and my business can justify becoming a sponsor, I'd love to do so. With law school starting in two weeks, I doubt I'll have the time to spend on here, though.

What I can say is that if you see me at a match and you want to see the bullets in action, let me know. I use my bullets exclusively.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I only sell by word of mouth, pretty much, which is the reason why my website isn't that complicated or expensive. I'm not getting rich selling bullets.

I did sell a box or two to an INGO member a week or so ago. Hopefully he'll post some feedback.

I'm sure a lot of members here reload, but I honestly hardly have enough revenue to pay my web hosting every month! If sales take off and my business can justify becoming a sponsor, I'd love to do so. With law school starting in two weeks, I doubt I'll have the time to spend on here, though.

What I can say is that if you see me at a match and you want to see the bullets in action, let me know. I use my bullets exclusively.

Makes sense. I'd like to see some of them sometime. Does anyone load them commercially?

Top Bottom