• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nwihiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2018
    Lake County
    Maybe somebody dumped the gun out of a moving vehicle further up the road? I've been to Lakewood, WA, before and I remember some of the highways between it and Seattle having wooded mountains along the side, maybe somebody could have thrown it/dropped it from there as well. That's just me spitballing though, definitely hope they find out how it got there because I am interested now.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Lack of a magazine has me suspecting someone intentionally ditched it out a car window. CCW mistake or motorcyclist would probably be loaded, no?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Weeeellll, this happened to a noted INGOer. He is witty, suave, and handsome and has flowing chestnut locks of hair, so much hair.

It was when he had his boxy Montero. He was packing up for the range and realized that he almost left without a .22 pistol. He went from the attached garage into the basement armory to the big safe, selected a Ruger 22/45 MkII and then . . . the phone rang.

He put the Ruger .22 down on the bumper (big, shelf-like bumpers on those Monteros) and step outside to take the call about some bidness (Billy Ray got arrested Friday night). He then went straight to the driver's seat and drove downtown for some Saturday AM coffee and then the range. When he parked downtown, he walked around the SUV and discovered his Ruger .22 on the bumper.

After several consecutive strokes, he put the Ruger .22 in his range bag.

And that was the absolute dumbest thing I have done with a gun.

Top Bottom