• ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Eh.....
    Bush would have been wasting his time going to Switzerland.
    The only thing they have there is over rated, over priced, cheese that's full of holes. ;)

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Really? "good" and "bad" all depend on "your point of view". Yes to us (Americans) we are always the good guys but to the rest of the world that is not aways the case. I frankly don't care what the rest of the world thinks. I know we are not always good and that is fine so long as we have what we need.

I think we actually agree on this. I don't give a crap what other countries think of us either, but I do care that we have some class and do things the right way when it comes to interrogations. I don't care if we **** the terrorists off, but I do care if we stoop to their level.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Rambone, no matter how much stuff you write the facts in this matter are the Swiss authorities said they had no intention of arresting him and even said he had immunity for his actions while President. That means there was no warrant. That means you lied. That means you trashed your credibility.

This would also mean you have libeled another person by stating there was a criminal action against them when there really wasn't and you have now opened yourself up to a civil claim.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Rambone, no matter how much stuff you write the facts in this matter are the Swiss authorities said they had no intention of arresting him and even said he had immunity for his actions while President. That means there was no warrant. That means you lied. That means you trashed your credibility.

This would also mean you have libeled another person by stating there was a criminal action against them when there really wasn't and you have now opened yourself up to a civil claim.

Maybe the Thought Police are going to come and waterboard me... :nailbite:

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Maybe the Thought Police are going to come and waterboard me... :nailbite:
    im torn on wanting this to happen. if they did that, we wouldnt have to deal with your insane threads anymore. BUT, then you would have been proven right and ipso facto, im the crazy one.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The fact that no such thing will happen kinda debunks your whole "police state" histrionics, doesn't it? I don't suppose that ever occurred to you.

Not really. Political speech on the internet is a right that is not yet being oppressed, unlike many other rights that exist in name only. Just because something isn't happening directly to me, doesn't mean it isn't happening. Just because I haven't been physically tortured by the government, doesn't mean that others have not been tortured.

I find it interesting the folks will defend anything the government does and are in utter denial that anyone, anywhere, EVER, is being oppressed by the government. This comment is not directed at anyone in particular. Its a pretty common mentality. Government can do no wrong, and only crazy people and criminals speak out in defense of our rights.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    And people fighting against American soldiers do so voluntarily and can stop any time they want as well so what is your point?

What if they made a mistake and took an innocent person?

Wow. Things are really getting sad around here.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Being locked in a cage is torture. Guess we should just let everyone go...maybe not

People can be held in such bad conditions that it becomes torture, but the act of detainment itself does not constitute "torture".

No officer, I was not speeding, I was employing enhanced acceleration techniques.

Last edited:

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    "Bush cancels trip to Switzerland because of warrant for his arrest"

Once again Rambone makes a subject line that is false, misleading, an outright lie and generally full of total crap just so he can get more attention. Swiss authorities have already made it clear that they had no intention of arresting President Bush and said he has immunity for any actions in office.

It's just left wing whackos (like those you see here) who threatened violent protests that prompted President Bush to not have the speech.

+rep inbound.......and I'm right there with you on this, rambone should work for newsweek.....its getting old

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    +rep inbound.......and I'm right there with you on this, rambone should work for newsweek.....its getting old

LOL ok.

Somebody comment on the Geneva Convention or the 8th Amendment. How can you say that they were not broken with a straight face?

Top Bottom