WTS/WTT: Bushmaster AR-15 5.56x45mm/.223 with Extras, Trijicon ACOG and Aimpoint PRO

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

HMMurdock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Greenwood aka G-Wood
    **** Rifle has been SOLD ****
    ------ Optics are still available ------

The Bushmaster AR-15, Trijicon ACOG and Aimpoint PRO. Items and prices are listed below. Trade criteria at bottom. PM with any questions or clarifications, please. :yesway:

Alright, first up we have a Bushmaster AR-15 (XM-15-E2S) rifle chambered in 5.56x45mm/.223. From back to front, I have added a Magpul CTR adjustable stock (eliminates all wobble), flip-up backup iron sights (I think it was made by MATech), Ergrogrip handle, custom engraved dust port cover that reads "BAD MOTHER F___ER" (edited for the purposes of this forum), custom engaged oversized "winter" trigger guard with an image of the Grim Reaper, the reverse side of the magazine release is engraved with "REAPER", the rails are made by Daniel Defense and marked "EZ CAR 7.0", and the Weaponlight is the Surefire M900 with filter/cap. It all works great and is in good condition. Comes with one USGI 30rd Magazine, but I have a few more and some Magpul FDE and Foliage Green mags I can use to sweeten a deal if need be. Asking $1600 or Trades.

c8225706-c7ff-4e98-b2b4-ff12d66a70f2.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    IMG_1585.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Also up for grabs is the Trijicon ACOG TA31R-CM4 with .223 reticle / red chevron, kill flash and quick detach mount. Little wear on the Killflash but it does not obstruct the view and the glass is crystal clear. Comes with box and paperwork. Asking $1,000 or Trades.

IMG_1582.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    IMG_1579.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

And I am also selling my Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic (PRO) Red Dot. It comes with kill flash, front and rear flip covers and quick detach mount. In like new condition and comes with box and paperwork. Asking $400 or Trades.

54436b00-43e5-420b-b5de-202b508f0f64.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    IMG_1587.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    IMG_1589.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

As for Trades, I collect everything from Kalashnikovs to Cowboy Action and everything in between. Feel free to shoot me any offers and the worst I can say is "No, Thanks." I live in Greenwood but I can travel for the right sale/trade if need be. I can mail if you are willing to cost shipping expenses. Thank you for your time!

:cowbell:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom