Business attire-conceal carry tips and tricks.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MommaBean18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    Sunny Side of Louisville
    Any tips and tricks for concealed carry while wearing business attire? I usually wear skirts or dresses to work and I know that depending on what I’m wearing, I’m going to have to carry on different parts of my body. I have done a lot of research and watched a lot of vids from creators like “She Equips Herself”. But even still, being a smaller statured person, it’s hard to not print.

I know there are ppl out there that work in an office setting that carry, what are your tricks??

All the other threads I found about this were old, that’s why I started a new one.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You can also check The Well Armed Woman site.

siglady24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2023
    Edinburgh
    Any tips and tricks for concealed carry while wearing business attire? I usually wear skirts or dresses to work and I know that depending on what I’m wearing, I’m going to have to carry on different parts of my body. I have done a lot of research and watched a lot of vids from creators like “She Equips Herself”. But even still, being a smaller statured person, it’s hard to not print.

I know there are ppl out there that work in an office setting that carry, what are your tricks??

All the other threads I found about this were old, that’s why I started a new one.
    Have you tried a shoulder type holster or depending on how tight something is a pocket holster? I find a purse is not the best as it's hard to remove the firearms and unlocking it or struggling with it is unproductive.

MommaBean18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    Sunny Side of Louisville
    You’re right, and that’s why I’m converting to carrying on person. No, I haven’t tried either of those yet. Thanks for the ideas! The shoulder holster might work in the winter, but if I tried to pocket carried it would have to be the smallest of guns.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom