• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    I've heard from a couple of people that there wasn't a big selection there so you're not missing out on much. M67 should be along shortly to give a rundown on what is there.

From what I've gathered there is 5 Scrapivores and some expensive custom shop leftovers. Still wish I could have made it as one of those leftovers may have made it's way home with me since I have some spare cash this week.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    lets see. he had a couple boss jack proto's (one less now) a couple scrapivores (one less now) a hell razor i belive and a tank buster, a ratmandu (no more) a good amount of custom shops (one a beautiful steel heart), a couple busse muks (one in blue g10 tyler was eye screwing), a custom cultellus, a couple bwm's, and a team gemini that i remember.

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    What was on the table? Why, of course they had: Special unobtanium steel, hand forged by virgins and quenched in unicorn tears hardened to RC-5,000,000,000. The typical stuff.

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    When I left today, there was:

2 bwm, 1 team gemini, custom fsh, custom ash's, ash variant, custom choiless boss jack, cg boss street, custom sar4, blue/back muk, tan micarta muk, custom cultie, sjtac.... im sure im missing something, and a muddy NMSFNO with tigerhide handles (mmmmmmmmmmmmm awesome)

that wasnt a hell razor, it was a jackhammer i believe

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I really liked that sar4, you should have seen the look I got from HotPocket and her dad when I told them how much it was!:D :lmfao: Someday I'll have one of those!

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    ^ If by "take care of it" you mean beat the everliving **** out of it, I'd agree. Sure, a lot of them are pretty, but not using them is like owning a Panzer tank, and just taking it out on the occasional Sunday drive. Down right sinful, and I can't stand for it.

Ok, half of that should have been purple, but I do like to abuse my Busse stuff.

AF Gunner

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    North East, Indiana
    I have the sar 4 and a game warden. I love them. I really need to get down to the 1500 some time. I'm sure it's way better than the fort wayne one. Fort Wayne's show was decent about ten years ago, not so much now.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    For lack of better words, there was nothing special.

Gladius
    CGFBM
    BWMs
    Team Geminis
    Muks
    SJTAC
    BATAC
    Hell Razor
    Custom Shop ASH and FSH
    De Regulator
    Swamp Wardens
    M9
    Scrapivors
    Boss Jacks (the 2 satin ones that Mike has had for a while)
    NMSFNO (muddy with tigerhide)
    Ratmandu

That's all I can remember. But nothing special, Mike even said Busse didn't give him much.

Half were spring Knob Creek left overs.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Mark - who got the CGFBM?

Eric. I was in line a head of him (1 person), and got the slowest ticket person so he beat me to the table (and I mean SLOW, I had exact change in hand and it took him forever)

It was a green blade and smooth G-10 scales. Not bad looking or feeling either.

Top Bottom