• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Hi all.

It seems that there was a shooting in a gay night club in Orlando, Florida. Fifty people are dead and 53 more have been shot and are in the Hospital.

The Hospitals are asking for blood.

While my heart goes out to the family members, I can't help but wonder what this is going to mean for the owners of guns.

They have already started talking about a gun ban.

It was claimed that the guy that did the shooting is dead and used a AR.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Because they are using the "terrorist" lable, (actually because it wasn't a white Christian man), I don't see it going as badly as Sandy Hook.

Hopefully it does cause sales to rise due to more people wanting to protect themselves.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I like to think that we as a country are better than to blame a tool for yet another mass murder. When we continue to admit and coddle those who would see us dead it will continue to happen regardless of the tool used. Let's all stop tippy toeing around in fear of hurting someone's feelings and call a spade a spade. When we start recognizing and calling out those who would see us fail as the murderers that they are only then do we begin to turn around. Accepting for the sake of political correctness will be our destruction; every other civilized nation in the world is depending on us and are calling for us to not let it happen here.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    I've always said that if we ever had a shooter that could shoot half way decent that we would see big body counts. Looks like this guy could shoot. Or there were just so many targets in close proximity that he couldn't miss.
    But you are probably right, the topic wont be islamic terrorism it will be the "evil black rifles".

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I think it will push gun sales because people might realize the only defense against this is to be armed.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    You should hear MSNBC right now...... all AR-15 talk....and military style assault clips.... OMFG. These people are blind to what is going on.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    Hospitals should have a Mass Casualty plan for such a situation. Interesting they waived HIPAA. This might be a precedent for future mass casualty situations: this would include natural disasters. Reports say an officer engaged immediately, so this is going to be interesting.

migunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    DeMotte
    Obummer and Killery will spin this as a gun problem. It is an ISLAM Problem, A Liberal Problem, A permissive Problem, Obummer Bathroom Policy Problem same in Calif !!!!

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I like to think that we as a country are better than to blame a tool for yet another mass murder. When we continue to admit and coddle those who would see us dead it will continue to happen regardless of the tool used. Let's all stop tippy toeing around in fear of hurting someone's feelings and call a spade a spade. When we start recognizing and calling out those who would see us fail as the murderers that they are only then do we begin to turn around. Accepting for the sake of political correctness will be our destruction; every other civilized nation in the world is depending on us and are calling for us to not let it happen here.

You would think we were better than that but the "spin" will be the danger of firearms, specifically assault rifles and too many people will listen and believe. Sales will pick up if not going through the roof. More people with guns that, for the most part, barely know how to load them. Just what the doctor ordered.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Certified Glock & M&P armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Its interesting that IS would target gays as homosexuality is a common practice in the Muslim world. It should come as no surprise that the Libs are spinning this into a push for an AWB. The limits to how low they will stoop to push their own agenda knows no boundries.

gloxrok

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    NC Indiana
    Just forced myself to listen to 0's address and once again, he mentions how easy it is to get an "ar-15 assault rifle." Says something like "we can choose to act, to do something, or choose to do nothing [about awb], which is a choice too." Then asks if this is the kind of country we want to live in. Say wha???

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Just forced myself to listen to 0's address and once again, he mentions how easy it is to get an "ar-15 assault rifle." Says something like "we can choose to act, to do something, or choose to do nothing [about awb], which is a choice too." Then asks if this is the kind of country we want to live in. Say wha???
    I'd like to see somebody with a mic challenge him on the huge drop in prosecution of fed. gun law violations while he's blowing gas about needing more laws he won't enforce...against criminals and terrorists, anyway.

Top Bottom