• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    North West Indiana
    Im in the market for a stripped/complete lower, but if I order one it has to be shipped to an ffl. That jacks the price about $30-$40 depending on where I go. I live in Chesterton and Blythes doesnt have very good deals on their parts. Is there some place within say a 2 hour drive that has good parts and prices on AR stuff?

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    there are some folks in demotte that will do it for $20. i forget the name some one here will know it. yea blythes isnt a very good value

jake

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Im in the market for a stripped/complete lower, but if I order one it has to be shipped to an ffl. That jacks the price about $30-$40 depending on where I go. I live in Chesterton and Blythes doesnt have very good deals on their parts. Is there some place within say a 2 hour drive that has good parts and prices on AR stuff?
    Try Midwest Gun Exchange in S.B.
    There's also a place in Michigan City that I have seen run ads from time to time, just can't remember the name
    Class 3 sales, near LaPorte, used to have decent prices on stripped lowers, but I'm not sure if he's still open Class3Sales.com

Top Bottom