• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redfox033

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2013
    Newburgh
    Hey guys, I'm looking for an IWB holster for M&P shield. I'm torn between Alien 2 IWB holsters for $50. Or buying one Stealth Gear USA holster for $100...

this is is my first IWB holster, but I want to buy one and stick with it.
    What say you???

Terry A

Marksman
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    NWI
    I have the 20*, I have to feel back where I wear the holster sometimes to make sure I am wearing it. One thing I really liked about the buying process, if you send an email with a question you get an answer within a day!!!. A Friend of mine was looking for a IWH for a gun with a laser, and I sent him to PJs , when he got it he was very happy.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have an N82 IWB. I have the professional model. It is the only one I have used so I can't say it's the best or it's the worst. It works well for my Shield. I didn't want some of the other brands that have a lot of material to evenly disperse the weight or whatever they do. I wanted something compact like the pistol. After all, the Shield is light.

I have no problems with mine other than the clip screw comes loose. I am sure I can rectify that with some Loc-tite which I will do at some point. I can wear it all day even sitting in my car and it feels fine. I won't go so far as to say I forget it's there when sitting, but when I'm out and about it really does virtually disappear.

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Henry Holsters. henryholster.com made in Bloomington. Great quality gear. not some backyard junk.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    I have an N82 IWB. I have the professional model. It is the only one I have used so I can't say it's the best or it's the worst. It works well for my Shield. I didn't want some of the other brands that have a lot of material to evenly disperse the weight or whatever they do. I wanted something compact like the pistol. After all, the Shield is light.

I have no problems with mine other than the clip screw comes loose. I am sure I can rectify that with some Loc-tite which I will do at some point. I can wear it all day even sitting in my car and it feels fine. I won't go so far as to say I forget it's there when sitting, but when I'm out and about it really does virtually disappear.

Another vote for the N82 IWB; matter of fact two votes...have one for my Shield and G19. Both are very comfortable, hold the weapon well, easy to re-holster, and can wear all day long. Found my Shield N82 in a bargain bin....$20...a steal!

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    For 25 dollars I went with the Alien gear. Two holsters for around 50 bucks. Can't argue. If u don't like it after 30 days u get your money back.

Im not sending mine back

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I have/use/like my PJ holster for my XDS. I think mine is the 20 degree but can't remember. I had him cover the mag release on mine and he did it no problem. Its super skinny!

addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    I second the PJ holster. I have tried many holsters and the PJ is my favorite by far. Simple and minimalist.

Mine me has a 20 degree and works perfectly.

Easy on and off and weighs nothing. Small guns do not require the huge flap of leather to be comfortable. Hybrids are okay but not worth the extra hassle.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I tried the Alien Gear and sent it back. I will stick to my Crossbreed holsters which I find extremely comfortable and stable. I tried Alien gear because of the price, but it just didn't work for me. A good holster is not cheap, in most cases, you get what you pay for.

Top Bottom