• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    When buying online from GB, or anywhere for that matter, do you have the gun shipped directly to the store doing the transfer?

Directly to the FFL. That might be a store, or it could be his/her house. I have bought from gunbroker several times. Only one problem, and it was probably more my fault than the sellers. Like others have said check the sellers reviews. Also check the fine print. You might spend a little more due to the amount of postage or more for credit card. Sometimes postage is free. And keep in mind, once you have used gunbroker, you will probably want to use it again, so make sure your reputation stays good. Oh...the problem I had was the German made .22 revolver was a solid piece. Only thing was, the riflings were shot out. Bullets hit all over the paper, and most key holed. If you have questions, contact the seller.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    I saw a sw bg 380 at beech grove firearms the other day when I was there shooting. I didn't see the price, but I'm sure it was reasonable. Might be worth the time to give them or bradis guns a call and check the price. Could save you shipping $$.

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Check the feedback ratings. As others have said, some have good communication skills. Most sellers accurately represent what they are selling. Be aware of what market value is as well as what you are willing to bid. Don't forget shipping & transfer fees.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Watch that shipping charge. If it's not stated then ask. Also keep the transfer plus shipping fee in mind when bidding. Never be afraid to walk away and drop like it's hot on a crazy bidder. Good luck.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom