• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    MAYBE...... The seller is a business owner and has an extremely hectic schedule that involves last minute travel somewhat frequently. Maybe the seller has received payment in the past and then left out of town the same night and wasnt able to ship for a week. That bad experience may have soured the seller from shipping stuff any longer if at all possible. I like cash in my hand and XXX item in buyers hand at the same time.

Also, if the FIRST thing an ad says is "FTF in NWI" perhaps that should be a giveaway as to what my intentions were for the sale.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    Screw it. I pulled all my for sale items from the classifieds. Id rather throw it out than deal with people who are too dense to follow even the most simple of request. FTF in NWI means FTF in NWI.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Screw it. I pulled all my for sale items from the classifieds. Id rather throw it out than deal with people who are too dense to follow even the most simple of request. FTF in NWI means FTF in NWI.

Since you outed yourself, let's be honest here. I made a full offer to buy the bullets you have for sale in the want ads. I also offered to do all the work that I could do on my end that I possibly could do, except put them in a box and put it out for the mailman..

And your response was, if nobody wants it by tomorrow I will ship them.
    It wasn't no dumb dick can't you read..

It is interesting that the next posts live in central of southern Indiana.
    I guess they were going to drive 4-6 hours for a few boxes of bullets.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    MAYBE...... The seller is a business owner and has an extremely hectic schedule that involves last minute travel somewhat frequently. Maybe the seller has received payment in the past and then left out of town the same night and wasnt able to ship for a week. That bad experience may have soured the seller from shipping stuff any longer if at all possible. I like cash in my hand and XXX item in buyers hand at the same time.

Also, if the FIRST thing an ad says is "FTF in NWI" perhaps that should be a giveaway as to what my intentions were for the sale.

All you had to do was answer my PM to you Sir with a simple NO.
    That's it,, NO would have ended the offer I made you..
    But you didn't say no, you told me if no one wants them by tomorrow I'll ship.
    And you gave me your phone number.. And I called and left a message.
    I'm still waiting for you to return my call. :dunno:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Well, if I offended you Sir, I apologize. I certainly was not my intention to hurt anyone's feelings here..

Apology accepted, though no hurt feelings here pretty much by anything posted on the net by people I don't know. I simply try to make my time here be helpful as best I can and if it's not wanted then I have better things to do with my time.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    Since you outed yourself, let's be honest here. I made a full offer to buy the bullets you have for sale in the want ads. I also offered to do all the work that I could do on my end that I possibly could do, except put them in a box and put it out for the mailman..

And your response was, if nobody wants it by tomorrow I will ship them.
    It wasn't no dumb dick can't you read..

It is interesting that the next posts live in central of southern Indiana.
    I guess they were going to drive 4-6 hours for a few boxes of bullets.

Exactly. You made an offer exactly opposite to what I said and then feel that YOU have something to complain about when I put stipulations on it? Ya got balls my friend.

All you had to do was answer my PM to you Sir with a simple NO.
    That's it,, NO would have ended the offer I made you..
    But you didn't say no, you told me if no one wants them by tomorrow I'll ship.
    And you gave me your phone number.. And I called and left a message.
    I'm still waiting for you to return my call. :dunno:

Been in and out of a customers mill all day. Didnt even get to return cuatomer calls until 6:30 and by that point I had seen your little tantrum thread. Tell you what, you just keep waiting for my call.

This is just baffling to me. You truly must have some kind of impaired cognitive reasoning abilities.

Why don't you put a poll on this thread? Make it private. Just put two options and ask "who's right?". If im in the minority, ill send you the bullets for free and logoffnof INGO forever. If im in the majority, youll drive up here and complete my FTF in NWI transaction.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Personally, I would rather you do what you said and throw them in the trash..
    All you had to say was NO..
    Later...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK guy's........lets take it down.

I have to step in when the name calling etc starts.

Lets not call members out in open forum.

Please.

Carry on.......:popcorn:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    OK guy's........lets take it down.

I have to step in when the name calling etc starts.

Lets not call members out in open forum.

Please.

Carry on.......:popcorn:

Oh my.

Vigilant - I'm sorry I called you out for possibly illegal conduct. I was only trying to help. I mean, I'm sure you pay handsomely for your licking, so it isn't about whether you're a cheapskate or not. It was just a reminder that not all conduct between consenting adults is legal, even if it is morally ambiguous.

Again, I meant no offense.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I vote that a new acronym be created to compliment the already common "FTF". It will be "MTS", which is short for "Mail to Squirrel". All ads can now be labelled as FTF/MTS to avoid any confusion.

All this over some boolits?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh my.

Vigilant - I'm sorry I called you out for possibly illegal conduct. I was only trying to help. I mean, I'm sure you pay handsomely for your licking, so it isn't about whether you're a cheapskate or not. It was just a reminder that not all conduct between consenting adults is legal, even if it is morally ambiguous.

Again, I meant no offense.

:faint:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom