• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    Is it just me, or do others feel this way as well? Everytime I buy a new pistol or rifle, I just get a special, good....happy........i`m not sure what to call it, feeling when I have my purchase in hand and am walking out the door. All the 4473s and NICS checks they do is nothing. It all comes togeather when walking with the new baby out the door. :rockwoot:

dhw9am

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    No Fun Anymore

With ever increasing prices, and no ammo, it isn't nearly as much fun as it used to be.

mmfirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    no with the prices it is not as much fun. but still cool when you walk out with a new one for the collection. 4473 is not bad unless you get a hold or are unsure your going to pass it.

Cowboy71

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Clark County, IN
    So much of everything in our society today is basically disposable it's nice when you purchase a firearm knowing if you take care of it you can keep it in your family for generations if you so choose. It's a special kind of satisfaction that doesn't come with most every day purchases.

LaVistaBill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Marion Co.
    So many guns, so little money! I just put two very collectible S&W revolvers on "layaway" I couldn't bear leaving the gun shop and knowing somebody might scoop them up before I could. I lost a very nice 1907 Savage .32 ACP a few weeks ago - he who hesitates is lost!

doddsracing

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Norman,IN
    Yes I am in a great mood for days after a new purchase. And the cool thing is if you buy good guns you never lose money,even some cheap black guns you can make real good turn around on.

Top Bottom