WTS/WTT: C113CFPE-Caly 3 Spyderco, carbon fiber handle, high end laminated ZDP-189 blade

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

yogiboobooranger

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    May 16, 2008
    La Porte
    clear1x1.gif

Like the title says, I have a Spyderco Caly 3 Carbn fiber with laminated ZDP-189 for sale or trade. This knife is LNIB, never carried, never used to cut anything, just fondled and opened and closed a few times. No pics. Knife is in every respect, new or very nearly new. Comes with box, baggie. These knives are currently going for about $145-149 new And sometimes cheaper like Amazon (thanks
    LANShark42). You can go here to see the knife if you wish to see what it looks like:Spyderco Caly 3 Knife Carbon Fiber (3" ZDP-189) C113CFPE - Blade HQ Fathers day special $100. This weekend only!!
    . Shipping is on me USPS with tracking. Insurance is on you, you pay difference.
    What I am looking for is a Sypderco Domino, prefer the blue weave carbon fiber but will take the black version. Of course I would add cash. I will buy the domino outright from a dealer if I sell my caly 3.
    As always, please follow the INGO rules when communicating, using the PM method for any questions, comments, offers, etc.

Thanks for looking:)!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom