• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AverageMidwest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fishers
    Has anyone seen one, shot one, etc? I was browsing a couple of sites today, saw reference to them and looked them up. They look great, although I have to question how much of a market there is for a GI model priced at....wait for it....$4,350.00, and nope, that isn't a mistake.

www.cabotgun.com

dboz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Greenwood
    Fancy checkering on the rear of the slide does not justify that price tag. On the front of their homepage, a gunshop owner is quoted as saying "they distinguished themselves". What he doesn't mention is that it is because of price.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    THE "1911 Guru" over on GlockTalk, goes by the handle "bac" doesn't have one... He's got more invested in 1911 pistols than I do in our two vehicles combined.

The prices seem right in line for a full 100% custom 1911 but I can't tell if these are 100% custom pistols. They're on the high side for semi-custom pistols.

If I were in the market to spend that kind of money, they look decent. But personally, I'd spend half that and get a known quantity semi-custom (Ed Brown, Les Baer, Nighthawk, etc)

-J-

Top Bottom