• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    hmmm, or we could turn mexico into a waste land and solve the problem in seconds????

the canadians dont act like a bunch of wild savages ...... oh wait i better stop talking or someone might call me a racist for stating facts. the "racist card" seems to be the only thing criminals have pulled out of their pockets to stop debate on these issues. im more interested in facts. i dont care what your race is to begin with, but if statistics tell me that MEXICANS are dealing drugs into the U.S. then im gonna start looking at more Pablo the MEXICAN than, Chuck the white guy, ITS JUST COMMON SENSE!!! NOT RACISM.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Dangit! If they do that I won't be able to get replacement ammo for my RPG at Menards, I'll have to go somewhere other than Lowes to buy that .50 caliber machine gun that I've been after and I guess I can forget about that minigun I saw at Sears the other day!!!:ugh:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    He also blasted the AZ law and said it was against human rights. But when asked if people can be stopped and asked for papers in Mexico he said yes. When asked what Mexico does if people are there w/o papers or illegally he said "We send them back" This man came to our country and criticized us, blamed us for needing too many drugs, blamed us for the weapons used for the slaughter of Mexicans in Mexico and said we were against human rights and then was applauded by Congress!! WTF!!!!!!!!!

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    He also blasted the AZ law and said it was against human rights. But when asked if people can be stopped and asked for papers in Mexico he said yes. When asked what Mexico does if people are there w/o papers or illegally he said "We send them back" This man came to our country and criticized us, blamed us for needing too many drugs, blamed us for the weapons used for the slaughter of Mexicans in Mexico and said we were against human rights and then was applauded by Congress!! WTF!!!!!!!!!

Even though he's way wrong on the AZ law, I don't have much of a problem with him or anyone else that criticizes an existing US law. I do however have a HUGE problem with a foreign leader standing in front of the United States Congress and asking them to implement a law that will restrict or remove the Constitutional rights of American citizens.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Even though he's way wrong on the AZ law, I don't have much of a problem with him or anyone else that criticizes an existing US law. I do however have a HUGE problem with a foreign leader standing in front of the United States Congress and asking them to implement a law that will restrict or remove the Constitutional rights of American citizens.

When I'm a guest in someone else's house I don't tell them their wife is ugly. I wait to get home to say it.

The first amendment right to speech is perhaps the most important right we have. That being said, I am for anyone saying (almost) anything. What I find offensive is our Congressional leaders standing up and applauding when a guest comes to our house and says our wife is ugly.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    When I'm a guest in someone else's house I don't tell them their wife is ugly. I wait to get home to say it.

The first amendment right to speech is perhaps the most important right we have. That being said, I am for anyone saying (almost) anything. What I find offensive is our Congressional leaders standing up and applauding when a guest comes to our house and says our wife is ugly.

/\ This :+1:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    WHY IS THIS GUY GETTING ANY CREDIT???? HE is not an AMERICAN and can't control his own country so he wants to screw with ours. Its people like him that makes me want to wipe out Mexico but I know its not right. How about trying to police your own border? Why not put out the order for your men to kill on sight any known cartel members? Also, this piece of trash would have a problem if we used the same punishment as Mexico gives illegals in their country but its okay because hes a leader from a parasite country. Take your 20 million illegal people that are in America and go back across the border to your parasite country and leave America alone. We have enough trouble fighting with our own citizens that we don't need your garbage ideas and your obviously worthless suggestions on how to better society. This is America and we fly the flag of the United States of America and will enforce our laws the way we choose without interference from a guy who can't even bring a translator who speaks understandable English.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Dangit! If they do that I won't be able to get replacement ammo for my RPG at Menards, I'll have to go somewhere other than Lowes to buy that .50 caliber machine gun that I've been after and I guess I can forget about that minigun I saw at Sears the other day!!!:ugh:

Hurry up and pick it up before the ban goes into effect.
    OH! Don't forget to take your coupon with you to make sure you
    get your free 5,000 rds. of API ammo that comes with it in the special.

Oh, pick me up a Mk19 belt-fed grenade launcher while your there and I'll hit on the flip side my brother.

calderon is a crook. His speech was spoon fed to him by the obama gang.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I still advocate sitting on the border and shooting any Mexican who illegally crosses over. Best way to solve the problem IMO. Like Ranger said, "nothing like pink mist in the morning" :D

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I still advocate sitting on the border and shooting any Mexican who illegally crosses over. Best way to solve the problem IMO. Like Ranger said, "nothing like pink mist in the morning" :D

:yesway::yesway: its all in defense of our nation. if Americans wanna be nieve and think that ONLY illegal mexicans are coming over our borders then they are just STUPID FOOLS!!! Arab extreamists and terrorist are coming accross as well. the govt hides that from you though, and the reason is because if it was up to all them stupid politicians there would be NO border.
    so yeah, i say we start putting the lead where our mouth is and start wasting some of those criminal azz bags as soon as they hit our sacred soil before its too late!!!!

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    I heard this on the radio today and it made me wonder, what was Calderon's motivation for suggesting AWB renewal?

If dude really wants immigration reform passed, he's already got enough controversy on his hands. Why make trouble for himself by bringing up another divisive issue that is certain to stir up opposition?

Even committed gun control advocates like Nancy Pelosi know that AWB renewal is hugely unpopular and have been speaking about it only in whispers. What does it profit him to come here and propose something that is violently opposed in all the Red states and all the border states?

So why would President Moron come here and shoot himself in the foot like this?

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I heard this on the radio today and it made me wonder, what was Calderon's motivation for suggesting AWB renewal?

If dude really wants immigration reform passed, he's already got enough controversy on his hands. Why make trouble for himself by bringing up another divisive issue that is certain to stir up opposition?

Even committed gun control advocates like Nancy Pelosi know that AWB renewal is hugely unpopular and have been speaking about it only in whispers. What does it profit him to come here and propose something that is violently opposed in all the Red states and all the border states?

So why would President Moron come here and shoot himself in the foot like this?

My thoughts:

He is rallying American liberals.
    He is introducing the idea of foreigners telling this country how to handle itself to Americans
    Less guns = less resistance when America decides to get rid of the border or declare amnesty for all Hispanics. (my chips go on this one, he's thinking long term and just floating the idea over right now while we have crazies running the govt.)

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yeah, but he does have a legislative agenda in this country. He needs all the friends he can get.

What is funny, not really though, is that he said verbatum what Barrack is throwing around and when old Wolf Blitzer asked him if they can stop people in Mexico to see papers he said Yes. When asked what they did with illegals in Mexico he responded "We send them back". How stupid does he and Barrack think we are? Enough is enough!!!!! :twocents:

Clearwat

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    The thing is, the majority or these drug cartels are using full-auto weapons, and I guarantee they are not coming from the U.S. Crime did not skyrocket when the AWB was lifted in the U.S. Why should my 2nd Amendment rights be trampled because of out of control thugs in another country?

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Crime did not skyrocket when the AWB was lifted in the U.S.

Yes, it is preposterous.

I guarantee you, Mexico has not had an explosion of crime all of which were made possible by bayonet lugs and flash hiders. If you're a Mexican drug lord, an AWB-compliant rifle is just as good as a post-AWB rifle. And a black market select fire one is even better. The idea that the Mexican crime wave was caused by AWB expiration is laughable.

Top Bottom