• ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    That is called a bad day at work. I obviously hope I never have to be involved in anything like that but I think I am ready if it ever goes down. Guess we would see. Taking out some fools like that would be a awesome accomplishment.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    That is called a bad day at work. I obviously hope I never have to be involved in anything like that but I think I am ready if it ever goes down. Guess we would see. Taking out some fools like that would be a awesome accomplishment.

What do you do if the suspects take hostages?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    No surprises there. Violent gangs with "modern sporting rifles" rampaging in California, a state that glorifies criminals that lead police chases by making them instant media celebrities... I'm surprised it made the news.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    They should make robbing banks illegal...
    brilliant-fgermc.jpg

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    What do you do if the suspects take hostages?

Under the right circumstances the answer is a precision gunshot, if the opportunity presents itself. In dealing with idiots like those the gloves are off. I would say they pretty much have to be taken out at the first chance.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So making it legal would solve that right?
    I believe he was taking a swipe at the Standard Politician Procedure of standing on a soapbox screaming for new laws against doing something that was already illegal in the first place, with the new laws generally having something to do with guns.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    So making it legal would solve that right?

Ya gotta educate them early! And if they do it anyway, give them a stern talking to before you release them back into the general population. They are simply misunderstood....

Some purple implied I guess...

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I believe he was taking a swipe at the Standard Politician Procedure of standing on a soapbox screaming for new laws against doing something that was already illegal in the first place, with the new laws generally having something to do with guns.

Yeah, my sarcasm may not have come across well today...

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    But I thought evil, scary rifles with shoulder thingies that go up and 30 caliber magazine clips were illegal in California?:dunno:

stockton-pd-ak640.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Under the right circumstances the answer is a precision gunshot, if the opportunity presents itself. In dealing with idiots like those the gloves are off. I would say they pretty much have to be taken out at the first chance.

I couldnt imagine the right circumstances happen often. I was asking because im curious what kind of reaction do officers take in a hostage situation like this. Do you engage in a car chase guns a blazing or not so much?

Top Bottom