• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    Obviously they're starting a war on 80% builders. After the comments from DeLeon(?) and EP armory's raid now this. Something is going on.

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    All the information on the board, this is the most frightening one. The government could care less about the receivers, they want he customer list. It's easy for Obama and his lackeys to find out who's building what if they know who they are, and where they live. When you get a knock on the door at 3am , it won't be the Avon lady. Also with supplying law enforcement with military surplus vehicles, it makes the confiscation of our weapons and our rights a lot easier. The next couple of years of the reign of Emperor Obama will be a pain in the butt for us, and I pray that is all it is.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    This isn't the first 80% company they've gone after and it won't be the last. They've been determined for years to drive them from business and they're not going to stop now. If the owner was really determined to protect his customers he'd destroy all their files and everything he had on them. I would.

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    I haven't been able to find exactly what the ATF's reasons were for being able th get the TRO overturned. Anyone know? How are the reasoning that these 80% lowers are "actually" firearms?

-Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    I haven't been able to find exactly what the ATF's reasons were for being able th get the TRO overturned. Anyone know? How are the reasoning that these 80% lowers are "actually" firearms?

The ATF alleged that the poly 80% lowers were cast as as complete lower, then the plugs were poured filling in the complete lower. That would be illegal however, EP armory and Ares Armor both say that the lower is never in completed form, rather the lower is formed around the plug so to avoid it ever being a completed lower.

At least that is what I've gathered.

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    The ATF alleged that the poly 80% lowers were cast as as complete lower, then the plugs were poured filling in the complete lower. That would be illegal however, EP armory and Ares Armor both say that the lower is never in completed form, rather the lower is formed around the plug so to avoid it ever being a completed lower.

At least that is what I've gathered.

Ok. Thanks Jake

engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    There's that whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing our friends at the ATF keep forgetting about.

There's a reason they always go in armed to the teeth.
    There's a reason they will burn your house down for not paying a $5 tax.
    There's a reason they'll snipe your wife and gun down you kid for not giving them what they want.

It's a house of cards they're desperate to protect and prop up. But how do we go about blowing it over?

Top Bottom