• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wonder how long before Taran Butler moves out?

[video=youtube;ZMMLF1x_mOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMMLF1x_mOc[/video]

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    This is a classic example of people not understanding what the solution to crime and terrorism is.

The positive is that California has just become the softest target in the nation. Will likely be a pull factor for terrorists, and that may help spare the rest of the nation.

Good point. A already soft target, got softer.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is a classic example of people not understanding what the solution to crime and terrorism is.

The positive is that California has just become the softest target in the nation. Will likely be a pull factor for terrorists, and that may help spare the rest of the nation.

Plus densely populated and high profile for all media outlets.

Wonder how long before Taran Butler moves out?

I won't hold my breath.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I have always wanted to see the big trees in northern California. The people there are supposed to be different than their southern neighbors. If their answer is laconic, I might visit them.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    They want this to go to the Supreme Court because they believe that HRC will win in November and stack the court with 1-2 SCJ's that will take this case in a couple years and in then get what they really want

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    California needs a good 20-30 year drought. Send the hippies and hipsters running for the exits and get the population down by about 50% (especially in the cities). It could be a sportsmen's paradise if you could get rid of the moon children

They have had a drought. They're running already. Many are running to Texas...working on turning it blue by the end of our lifetime.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    He won't...makes too much training Hollywood.

He can train them in another state and not contribute to Kali's revenue stream.

He's a FFL/SOT He can have all that "stuff"

But I assume he cannot sell to anyone locally? Also, the same as above, how long will he continue to support this anti-gun state by doing business there?

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I don't see any wording about the "grandfathered" hi cap mags that the sheepies have already registered as being exempt from the NEW magazine ban. So, they dutifully registered their mags, and NOW they have to get rid of them. The police have lists of all the registered hi cap mags and who owns them. Of course they have NO IDEA of what the criminals have.
    And when we say registration is the first step to confiscation, we get laughed at and the "nobody wants to take your guns" eyeroll.....

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Too bad the firearm manufacturers won't stand with the people. I'd love to see all gun/ammunition manufacturers refuse to do business with any LE in California.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Too bad the firearm manufacturers won't stand with the people. I'd love to see all gun/ammunition manufacturers refuse to do business with any LE in California.
    But LE has no real machine to mold CA politics to that degree. What will that accomplish? The NRA has soooo much more push than LE, where are they on this?

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    But LE has no real machine to mold CA politics to that degree. What will that accomplish? The NRA has soooo much more push than LE, where are they on this?
    Just a "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" line of thought. When I say LE, I'm also thinking National Guard and any other segment of CA government that has arms. The gov't wants to take away from the people, then let's take away from the gov't. If we don't need them, then neither do you. Barrett already does this. He won't sell to any municipality that bans those same arms.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    They want this to go to the Supreme Court because they believe that HRC will win in November and stack the court with 1-2 SCJ's that will take this case in a couple years and in then get what they really want

It is astounding that we no longer have a supreme court. In recent memory I can only remember one instance where one justice voted according to the law and contrary to his/her personal politics.

Kind of a quaint tradition that we still require them to have a law degree or any work experience outside of politics.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Just a "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" line of thought. When I say LE, I'm also thinking National Guard and any other segment of CA government that has arms. The gov't wants to take away from the people, then let's take away from the gov't. If we don't need them, then neither do you. Barrett already does this. He won't sell to any municipality that bans those same arms.

I'd take it one step further...if I had a company that sold public safety equipment, fire, ems, etc, I would cut them off too.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Contacting the NSSF, they represent the 13000 manufactures and industry... So far they have no made any statement, at least not that I can see on their website.
    NRA made a statement, then asked for more donations to continue the good fight.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    And the worst part is, how many people will move out of California because they've had enough of this, then vote for the same type of candidates that gave them this in California in their new state?

Top Bottom