California Man Who Defended Himself From Two Robbers…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    One story I read made it seem like it was possibly retaliation from the police department. The guy said the PD did really sloppy police work, didn't gather evidence, didn't really seem interested in catching those poor future doctors that tried to rob him. Next thing you know, they're pulling his permit.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Caught part of an interview on Jesse Waters with the armed homeowner and Colion Noir yesterday. This is an older link from yesterday/same subject.

He was on his property, defending his life as well as the lives of his wife and child against armed home invaders.

We don't have rights if they can be taken arbitrarily by a government that failed to do it's job. This is why we never stop fighting for 2A Rights.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    So, in California two armed subjects come after you on your front porch, shots are exchanged, the homeowner never left his property where he didn't need a permit according to California law and in retaliation for being criticized about a terrible investigation the Sheriff decides to revoke the homeowner/victim's permit. Another POS politician in a POS State with ego issues who is a disgrace to the badge.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    So, in California two armed subjects come after you on your front porch, shots are exchanged, the homeowner never left his property where he didn't need a permit according to California law and in retaliation for being criticized about a terrible investigation the Sheriff decides to revoke the homeowner/victim's permit. Another POS politician in a POS State with ego issues who is a disgrace to the badge.

That about sums it up. Imagine living in California... on purpose...

Jeffforpresident

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Nov 12, 2016
    Indianapolis
    In the Colon Noir video it says that he got it taken away because he “yelled” at the deputies that responded. This country is in a different place right now and I’m not really sure what to do about it.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    In the Colon Noir video it says that he got it taken away because he “yelled” at the deputies that responded.

I didn't watch the video, but I'm assuming he was "yelling" things like, "They went that way! Aren't you going to chase them?, "Why the F aren't you picking up the shell casings for evidence?", "Are you sure you don't need my witness statement or my security cam footage???", and "Why are you taking my gun? I'll need it if they come back!"

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Insanity...the government has a responsibility to protect one's rights (law-abiding) including one's ability to defend themselves against ARMED attack!...not defend and protect the criminals!

My 24 year old nephew just moved here to NE Indiana this past weekend (he's still in a bit of 'culture shock') but he says this type of activity is normal everyday activity in Kalifornia!

Top Bottom