• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zebov

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    As you all have probably read in the previous post, there is an effort underway in the Purdue Student Senate to pass a resolution supporting the right for concealed carry on campus. This is going to be a hard battle and what we really need right now is to gain a good base of support. As such, we need something from you:

If you have ANY ties to Purdue at all (live in the area, are a student there, are an alumni, have a child that attends there, have a child that may attend there in the future, etc.) and are willing to help us out in any way, can you please send me an email or PM with the following information:

email address
    relation to Purdue (student, parent of student, alumni, etc.)
    any other information you desire to add

Due to the urgency of this student senate bill, we need to group together extremely quickly. I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    PM reply........I am more than a little leery about losing my job here. It doesn't take anything for them to get rid of an employee. We don't have tenure like professors do. But I know a conservative professor that might be willing to speak. I will talk to him.

zebov

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Since I have no current or forseeable ties to Purdue I will just ask:

What about Open Carry? Are you trying to get any form of legal carry allowed or specifically Concealed Carry?

The effort we are putting together right now currently has no stance on open carry on campus. We are concerned with concealed carry.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    do you know its legal to cc there? or are you trying to get the school to acknowlege it so that you dont get kicked out if they find out you are cc'ing?

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    What about Open Carry? Are you trying to get any form of legal carry allowed or specifically Concealed Carry?

One step at a time. CC would be the easiest to get passed through the senate.

do you know its legal to cc there? or are you trying to get the school to acknowlege it so that you dont get kicked out if they find out you are cc'ing?

That's the main issue here.

Top Bottom