• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    I do believe I called it when I said Ted Cruz would lose this debate. I believe I called it when I said the Republicans would get raked over the coals and beat like a red headed step child. It's nice to say to all those that were telling me just how much the Republican party was ACTUALLY winning: told ya so

.:banana:

The American people have won a great victory!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I don't know what the hell your talking about so that's how much i care about whatever your gloating about.
    If it's anything to do with the democrats then it's the furthest from anything good for America.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    I don't know what the hell your talking about so that's how much i care about whatever your gloating about.
    If it's anything to do with the democrats then it's the furthest from anything good for America.

Obamacare stays, the Democrats refused to back down to a hostage negotiation. We have done the People's bidding and Obama did what he said he would do -- get Obamacare passed. The crybaby tactics and the hostage taking of our government didn't work and the Republicans got raked over the coals for it.

I told everyone from the get-go this would happen. I kept hearing about how "popular" the Republicans were...how I was so wrong on this. And yet, looky here, they caved.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Obamacare stays, the Democrats refused to back down to a hostage negotiation. We have done the People's bidding and Obama did what he said he would do -- continued the ****ing of this country.

I told everyone from the get-go this would happen. I kept hearing about how "popular" the Republicans were...how I was so wrong on this. And yet, looky here, they caved.

Fixed it for you.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The voting majority of this country isn't worth the value of the urine dribbling out of their sorry, lazy, deadbeat asses. Congratulations on being part of the majority. One day you and those like you will realize that you are entitled to exactly what you are willing to earn and nothing more. While spending other people's money is fun and all, some day it'll all come crashing down. I, for one, can't wait to see the look on the "winner's" faces when their dinner plates are empty and no one is showing up to hand you more "free" ****.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    The American people are mostly asleep, all they saw was modern political posturing as spun by the mainstream media.

Entertaining, sure, but don't get all worked up... they were always gonna kick the can down the road a bit further.

Our grandchildren deserve better.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    You must realy hate this republic streak. I'm sure you think everyone owes you something.

The voting majority of this country isn't worth the value of the urine dribbling out of their sorry, lazy, deadbeat asses. Congratulations on being part of the majority. One day you and those like you will realize that you are entitled to exactly what you are willing to earn and nothing more. While spending other people's money is fun and all, some day it'll all come crashing down. I, for one, can't wait to see the look on the "winner's" faces when their dinner plates are empty and no one is showing up to hand you more "free" ****.

3ro9yz.jpg

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    lol is this guy for real

I'll be honest...this is literally just a fun thread. The minute I saw something like 3-4 threads pop up I had to get in on the action. It's been so long since I've had a good laugh. But I did call it, I knew when this all started where we'd be. The Dems weren't gonna back down from Obamacare and the Republicans got destroyed in the media. They crumbled and started in-fighting -- did anyone REALLY think they'd win?

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I do believe I called it when I said Ted Cruz would lose this debate. I believe I called it when I said the Republicans would get raked over the coals and beat like a red headed step child. It's nice to say to all those that were telling me just how much the Republican party was ACTUALLY winning: told ya so

.:banana:

The American people have won a great victory!
    Weren't you the one who started the thread whining about being called a liberal troll? Do you really wonder why?

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Weren't you the one who started the thread whining about being called a liberal troll? Do you really wonder why?

Yeah, I get that. Once in a while you gotta relax and release some steam. I tried to tell people this would happen. No one believed me and it sometimes gets frustrating feeling like I'm talking to a wall or more accurately, a wall with monkeys behind it throwing poop at me.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I'll be honest...this is literally just a fun thread. The minute I saw something like 3-4 threads pop up I had to get in on the action. It's been so long since I've had a good laugh. But I did call it, I knew when this all started where we'd be. The Dems weren't gonna back down from Obamacare and the Republicans got destroyed in the media. They crumbled and started in-fighting -- did anyone REALLY think they'd win?

No, streak. I don't think anyone here really expected a different outcome. We all knew where it was headed. I still liked to see a couple of underdogs putting up a fight against the statists that make up the majority of both parties.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Yeah, I get that. Once in a while you gotta relax and release some steam. I tried to tell people this would happen. No one believed me and it sometimes gets frustrating feeling like I'm talking to a wall or more accurately, a wall with monkeys behind it throwing poop at me.

It isn't funny to some because this is real life. This isn't just a trollish debate on reddit. These are real people who are getting bent over and losing their livelihoods because of people like you.

I'm trying to raise two babies on one modest income watching my premiums skyrocket because some pseudo intellectual idiots want to feel a self righteous sense of accomplishment by voting for theft.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Because you know everything and people should just listen to you right?

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    No, streak. I don't think anyone here really expected a different outcome. We all knew where it was headed. I still liked to see a couple of underdogs putting up a fight against the statists that make up the majority of both parties.

And it's a stupid thing to have happened. All of those people who weren't getting paid, not working, and all of that money (it cost us $300 million/day) wasted. Your underdogs did nothing and instead of at least working towards a compromise where they got SOMETHING, what is it they got? Nothing and in January this is all going to happen again. Except this time the Democrats will have won one, the people will be rather annoyed if there's another shutdown, and Ted Cruz and his "underdogs" will end up getting the boot in 2014.

That's just the way it is. The Tea Party isn't NEARLY as popular as people like to make it out to be and it's not NEARLY as powerful as they wish it was. It's a small group of Republicans and a couple of Libertarians who think they've got the support of the American people. The whips of the Republican party are going to be busy tonight working over Cruz. It was a wasted and costly effort (both politically and fiscally).

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon

No, some did. The majority of Republicans still think they are actually an opposition party. The rest of us knew this was always going to be the result. I agree, it was fun to see a few underdogs fighting for what is right regardless of the political fallout. Streak has confused popularity with being right. Unfortunately, most Americans make the same mistake.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    And it's a stupid thing to have happened. All of those people who weren't getting paid, not working, and all of that money (it cost us $300 million/day) wasted. Your underdogs did nothing and instead of at least working towards a compromise where they got SOMETHING, what is it they got? Nothing and in January this is all going to happen again. Except this time the Democrats will have won one, the people will be rather annoyed if there's another shutdown, and Ted Cruz and his "underdogs" will end up getting the boot in 2014.

That's just the way it is. The Tea Party isn't NEARLY as popular as people like to make it out to be and it's not NEARLY as powerful as they wish it was. It's a small group of Republicans and a couple of Libertarians who think they've got the support of the American people. The whips of the Republican party are going to be busy tonight working over Cruz. It was a wasted and costly effort (both politically and fiscally).
    *The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed.

Top Bottom