• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Left eyed lefty long gun shooter here. I too have no real problem adapting, though I do prefer AKs and love lever actions. I do have a couple CZ 452 left hand models that I love. The classic Euro stock and great tangent sights make shooting offhand a pleasure.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have tried some left handed bolt rifles but they seem clumsy to me (shoot left hand with a long gun because of the eye thing, but still right handed). So I mainly stick with semi-autos. I can operate a pump fine but not sure if that is just because of the thousand rounds I put through my 870 growing up or if they are actually easier than a bolt.

jt1975

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Whiteland
    Blessed with being left eye dominate also. Just have managed to run standard AR platforms with ambi controls and right hand bolt guns. Til last couple years was able to acquire a left hand 700 sps and a left hand Stag AR. Now with more fully ambi AR lowers available, there is more choices out there.

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Thompson-Center 50-cal Renegade. One of the last before the factory fire.

(right-eye dominant, left-hand shooter who adapts to everything,,,,)

arbitrary

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Stag ar15. Fun to see confused people seeing the brass fly at the range. My K31 is a center pull bolt action. Works well for lefty’s.

Refrigerator27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    Noblesville
    Ambi AR. Im left handed but right eye dominant so I shoot right handed. Wife is right handed, left eye dominant, she shoots lefty. hates shooting pump shot guns now because of the shells lol

I've been really interested in a Beretta ARX since you can move the charging handle and the side it ejects from. Tactical Swordfish gun

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Ambi AR. Im left handed but right eye dominant so I shoot right handed. Wife is right handed, left eye dominant, she shoots lefty. hates shooting pump shot guns now because of the shells lol

I've been really interested in a Beretta ARX since you can move the charging handle and the side it ejects from. Tactical Swordfish gun
    Hook her up with a Browning BPS and maybe drop to the 20ga and she won't want any other shotgun. I had one in 20 that I would take to all the clay pigeon shoots and all the big burley types were standing in line trying to buy it from me. Very versatile...

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Nerf? Squirt gun maybe? Cap guns would be too loud.
    Off topic: I had forgotten how loud cap guns were. I bought my sons two of those revolvers; it sounds about as loud as a 22 going off. I was worried I'd get Avon's finest called to my house for firearms in the city limits.

kennedy759

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    New Salisbury Ind
    not a rifle but I can shoot my Ithaca 37 16 ga either hand since it loads and ejects out the bottom. Also not a rifle but here is a pic of my charters arms .38 southpaw, cylinder swings out to the right ngd 002.JPG

Top Bottom