• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RAnderson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    This issue is becoming very serious. We(second amendment supporters) must organize, unite and let our elected officials know that we WILL NOT STAND for this type of legistation. If we do nothing, this liberal administration will take away our right to keep and bear arms!

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Calling All (Soon To Be) Criminals[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]by Michael Gaddy[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]As my grandfather was fond of saying: "it’s time to fish or cut bait." As predicted here, the Obama administration intends to put a new Assault Weapons Ban (AWB) on the fast track. Those of us who believe in the Constitution of the United States and our inherent right to protect ourselves, our families, and our property, will soon be forced to choose between our beliefs and support for a corrupt, liberty destroying government. In short, in their eyes, we will become criminals.
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Attorney General and race-baiter Eric Holder erroneously believes a new AWB would stop the flow of guns into the hands of drug smugglers in Mexico. If he can’t, with all the power of the state, stop the flow of drugs into this country, can he really believe an AWB would keep firearms out of the hands of millionaire drug cartels who have no regard whatsoever for the current laws? [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Mr. Holder cares not if criminals have guns; he just wants to make damn sure those who love liberty are totally disarmed and unable to protect what little property they have left! Soon we will hear from the state those who possess firearms are somehow latent racists. Actually, James Wolcott, blogging at Vanity Fair, wrote the following:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"No wonder so many would-be Wolverines in the right blogs are talking about stocking up on assault rifles and ammo – they've got ransackers running wild in their imaginations too. I urge these people to confront their racial fears,…"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]The coming economic storm created with the "bailout" mentality now infecting our elected morons and the lapdog media, which the Heritage Foundation predicts will bring on 85–95 percent confiscatory taxes visited on the producers in our society, obviously has those in power concerned. The Obamatrons know that with that rate of taxation social order will disappear, and history proves masters prefer their slaves unarmed.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Glen Beck, who supported the huge growth in government under Dubya, is now claiming he has seen the chaos coming for years and openly discusses the breakdown of societal order and possible armed revolution, in the MSM.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Many in this nation have been preparing for such an event. Firearm and ammunition sales are at an all time high, with many weapons that fall into the government’s definition of assault weapon disappearing in availability and rising rapidly in price when available. A friend in North Carolina phoned this weekend to tell me he waited in line for an hour to get into a local gun show. Another friend in Tennessee had a similar story. Most ammo and reloading supplies are in short supply nation wide.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]My personal choice in "assault weapons," the M1A SOCOM, has disappeared from Internet firearms auction sites and most gun shop racks. The AR-15, M4 platform is seeing huge sales and similar lack of availability.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Many wonder out loud what those in the military will do, when, not if, the government moves to confiscate those nasty black guns from American citizens. If they have taken the time to reflect on their oath of enlistment in which they swore to uphold and defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic, the answer should be obvious. Any enemy of the Constitution should immediately become the enemy of those sworn to defend it. Nowhere in the oath is a commitment to support the government.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Many also wonder if there will be a "defining" event that will precipitate the call for total confiscation, a false-flag operation or another mass public shooting of civilians, perhaps even children, by a mentally unstable individual, heavily into prescription drugs.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]For several years I have been of the opinion there is no political answer to the coming unrest in this country and the subsequent move to seize firearms from the populace. I have written often of my total lack of faith in the National Rifle Association (NRA) and their belief in "compromise" with the enemy as a means of retaining our God-given rights. I have never understood why we beg from man (the state) for that which is already ours! When the NRA’s belief in compromise led them to promoting the growth of the state apparatus used to deny our 2A rights, (BATFE) my beliefs were confirmed.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]While I once also supported Gun Owners of America, (GOA) and still believe them to be honest and sincere in their support for the 2A, I find their approach to be based on convincing politicians to do what is morally and constitutionally right. We all should realize "that ain’t gonna happen."[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Loving liberty will not be sufficient in the coming hard times. Gun owners, constitutionalists, and believers in freedom are going to be faced with some life-changing decisions. Again, to quote my grandfather, "we are going to be forced to put some wheels on our prayers."[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]February 27, 2009[/FONT]​
    [/FONT]

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I really hoe it doesn't come to something thing like that. But i would be one of the first once to stand up and say no. Thats one reason i love being connect to all of you guys. If the Sh*t does hit the fan, i know a lot of guys that are willing to stand up for the Constitution.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Come on Guys and Gals. It ain't happened yet. If it does, then we need to act within Our Laws to change things back. "It ain't over, 'till it's over", my Grandfather (WWI Vet) once said. My Father (WWII Vet) said the samething, but just a little differently, He was a Good Christain Man and I loved my Dad Dearly. He was the first generation of my Family Name born in this Great Country.

Later

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sadly, those will most likely be on the list. Practically all knives probably with the exception of plastic butter knives ans sporks.... :rolleyes:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You know how sporks came to be right??? We a fork looked at a spoon and said hey!....

Carry on!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Soon... knowledge of martial arts?

Being banned? I'd believe it if they successfully confiscated firearms. I mean, why not. They'd use England as an example and say that all violent knowledge and materials are harmful to society and ban everything to civilians while they all bend over and smile at each other..... :rolleyes:

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    One thing I see, and feel, is a lot of my brothers in arms getting tired of deployments. When we all raised our right hands we swore and oath. A lot happens from that time we take that oath and we start families or get married. A lot of people are tired of repeated deployment. Those feelings, in my opinion unfortunately, may have contributed to a recent election. That being understood, remember that the military is made up of trained individuals that VOLUNTEER to serve (carry a weapon). I hope that, like so many already have promised, we will not let our weapons be taken. I won't stand idly by but the greatest right and sometimes wrong is that the constitution I am sworn to defend may be amended. So I am a tool of policy and a citizen. We can lose the right to have our weapons by votes. It can happen. (I know you should not be able to lose a right...) We need to take our friends shooting and bring as many people as we can to our activities. We need to get rid of stereotypes as warmongers and knuckle draggers and ask people not to use terms such as "the bubba factor". The more people who enjoy shooting the more we have on our side and the harder it will be for nightmares like this to loom in the distance.

StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie
    One thing I see, and feel, is a lot of my brothers in arms getting tired of deployments. When we all raised our right hands we swore and oath. A lot happens from that time we take that oath and we start families or get married. A lot of people are tired of repeated deployment. Those feelings, in my opinion unfortunately, may have contributed to a recent election. That being understood, remember that the military is made up of trained individuals that VOLUNTEER to serve (carry a weapon). I hope that, like so many already have promised, we will not let our weapons be taken. I won't stand idly by but the greatest right and sometimes wrong is that the constitution I am sworn to defend may be amended. So I am a tool of policy and a citizen. We can lose the right to have our weapons by votes. It can happen. (I know you should not be able to lose a right...) We need to take our friends shooting and bring as many people as we can to our activities. We need to get rid of stereotypes as warmongers and knuckle draggers and ask people not to use terms such as "the bubba factor". The more people who enjoy shooting the more we have on our side and the harder it will be for nightmares like this to loom in the distance.

We cannot lose our right to bear arms.

We may lose our freedom to bear arms. We may lose our arms. We may lose our lives, our fortunes,and our sacred honor in the fight to defend the exercise of our right to bear arms. Despite any of that the right to bear arms remains as an inherent birthright, we cannot lose it, give it away, sell it or have it taken away...even if we want to.

Our challenge is to retain the freedom to exercise that right without interference, and I fear that has become a mighty challenge indeed.

In my opinion, we all need to build a network of like minded persons living nearby (at least those of us who live in incorporated cities), at least one of whom knows each of our home addresses, in order that we can each quickly summon group assistance, by a single call, in the event we are individually (as it likely will be if it comes to that) targeted by the "jack booted thugs" at some future time. None of us can stand alone if confiscation comes to pass, but we can arrange things to where we won't have to - if we make the arrangements before it begins.

If it never begins, nothing is lost by the preparation, and you never know when such a network might come in handy for some other type of emergency.

RAnderson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    I think this is a very logical and solid plan. It makes sense for us to pre-plan and come up with basically an underground network for support if and when the time comes that we would need it. When do we get started?

We may lose our freedom to bear arms. We may lose our arms. We may lose our lives, our fortunes,and our sacred honor in the fight to defend the exercise of our right to bear arms. Despite any of that the right to bear arms remains as an inherent birthright, we cannot lose it, give it away, sell it or have it taken away...even if we want to.

Our challenge is to retain the freedom to exercise that right without interference, and I fear that has become a mighty challenge indeed.

In my opinion, we all need to build a network of like minded persons living nearby (at least those of us who live in incorporated cities), at least one of whom knows each of our home addresses, in order that we can each quickly summon group assistance, by a single call, in the event we are individually (as it likely will be if it comes to that) targeted by the "jack booted thugs" at some future time. None of us can stand alone if confiscation comes to pass, but we can arrange things to where we won't have to - if we make the arrangements before it begins.

If it never begins, nothing is lost by the preparation, and you never know when such a network might come in handy for some other type of emergency.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA

:+1: Great Post :patriot: repped

and Finity what else could we expect from you but
    repped -1

RAnderson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    I think this is a very logical and solid plan. It makes sense for us to pre-plan and come up with basically an underground network for support if and when the time comes that we would need it. When do we get started?

Top Bottom