Can anyone point me in the direction for custom sheath with these requirements....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M9Hoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    NWI
    Knife: Gerber LMF 2

Requirements: kydex or similiar product.
    Can be worn iwb or owb and mounted horizontally onto a belt for concleament.
    Shipped to my door under 50-60 dollars.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    the mounting options are easy. you only need to drill holes for the different attachments you may want. the tec lok is a great object, and will do anything OWB yuo will need (probly), and you can get the "pull the dot" IWB loops to use for that. all you need there is a .25" hole. two would be best, to avoid the knife moving around, but one is suffient.

most of the custom sheath work starts at about where you are looking at.... what is your location? i owe a member here a sheath, and if you wanted to stop by i could help you build your own.......

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    the mounting options are easy. you only need to drill holes for the different attachments you may want. the tec lok is a great object, and will do anything OWB yuo will need (probly), and you can get the "pull the dot" IWB loops to use for that. all you need there is a .25" hole. two would be best, to avoid the knife moving around, but one is suffient.

most of the custom sheath work starts at about where you are looking at.... what is your location? i owe a member here a sheath, and if you wanted to stop by i could help you build your own.......

More than one :D Beat up that breacher bar at all? I'm gonna be bummed if it comes back without any scratches!

Top Bottom