Can anyone recommend a towing service and/or auto repair shop in Terre Haute?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Noland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    N IN
    My daughter lost the brakes on her car one stoplight shy of getting back to campus. She says it has almost no brakes at all and she is afraid to drive it, and I agree that she shouldn't try to.

I need to get it to a garage and get it fixed. I am 200 miles away and I was hoping an INGOer could recommend a decent place to take care of it.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Sir Thomas Automotive is my favorite mechanic. Owner is a good guy, fair rates for outstanding work and he warranties all repairs he does. He has a towing service also. 812 234 6900. Plus, he likes skeet.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Don's service center. 15+ years of work for me, always excellent. Not the cheapest in town, but honest, does solid work, and backs up his work.

Noland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    N IN
    Thanks for the suggestions. I will start making calls when she gets out of class.

chipdog4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I worked for Finzel's Mastertech when I went to ISU 10 years ago. There were a couple good techs there. A couple moved on to Don's.

There was a shop 2 blocks south of ISU campus. I think it was mostly tires Anderson, Adderson, something like that.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    McDonalds towing (like mentioned). Good guy, and personal friend. I'm also friends with Durrs towing.

I would say Finzel's or Don's for a good place to go.

If she really needs help and is in a pinch I might be able to help get it somewhere or look at it.

Top Bottom