Can the president assassinate anyone he wants to?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Can the president assassinate anyone he wants to?

• Total voters

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    No way to know until we tried. We supposedly almost got him.

True, but what does his death really solve anyways? Really, I would like for all those soldiers that died to still be alive, I would like our economy to be a lot better off, and I would like to have my liberty back from an over intrusive government. I just don't see how this one man was more of a threat than the weight of an oppressive and greedy government.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    And how should we fight this war?

With lots of checkpoints on the streets, pet-downs, radiating the populace, spread anti-weapon propaganda, federalize everything you can, waste trillions of taxdollars, wiretap anybody you want to, create a gigantic fearmongering agencies to spread your terror message, put tens of thousands of your own citizens on terrorist lists, instruct the country to rat each other out at the drop of a hat, put cameras on every street corner, put chips in all the serfs' National ID cards, invade countries and call the resistance 'terrorists', set plenty of precedence for assassinating enemies of the state, have plenty of secret prisons throughout the world and practice torturing suspects, hide all the evidence, and wrap yourself in the flag and play country music as the ****ing republic burns.

badwolf.usmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    2 hourse SE of Chicago
    Which one? Afghanistan, Iraq or the one against terror? Afghanistan and Iraq should have been left alone all along ...

That's about what i thought you were going to say. I can't have a civil conversation with someone who talks about something they know nothing about so I'm just going to tap out of this thread. Have a good day.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    With lots of checkpoints on the streets, pet-downs, radiating the populace, spread anti-weapon propaganda, federalize everything you can, waste trillions of taxdollars, wiretap anybody you want to, create a gigantic fearmongering agencies to spread your terror message, put tens of thousands of your own citizens on terrorist lists, instruct the country to rat each other out at the drop of a hat, put cameras on every street corner, put chips in all the serfs' National ID cards, invade countries and call the resistance 'terrorists', set plenty of precedence for assassinating enemies of the state, have plenty of secret prisons throughout the world and practice torturing suspects, hide all the evidence, and wrap yourself in the flag and play country music as the ****ing republic burns.

Sounds like a bad music video.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    While the US can pull out of Iraq & Afghanistan, at this point it would cause more harm than good and would have a negative effect on the Long War. Unless you want the US to become totally isolationist the Long War is nowhere near finished and ending the wars in the middle east will not stop terrorism.

That's about what i thought you were going to say. I can't have a civil conversation with someone who talks about something they know nothing about so I'm just going to tap out of this thread. Have a good day.

Lol, you actually mentioned all three "wars". So it was completely legitimate for me to ask which one you were talking about. :dunno:

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I'm thinking Toby Keith's "Have You Forgotten" remixed with clips of the German Reichstag burning and checkpoints everywhere. Have you forgotten?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DboMAghWcA[/ame]

This song and video fits nicely methinks.

Top Bottom