• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I dunno, Thor. I use that one when I'm disagreeing with someone who has more involvement with a subject, and whose opinion I do respect, though I'm about to disagree with them. I don't think I'm disrespectful to too many people.

That and the preceding, "I'll be honest...." Super simple here: I don't lie worth a spit in a windstorm, so I don't try to. That doesn't mean I answer every question, it just means that if I choose to answer, I'll do so truthfully to the best of my knowledge... and often, if I later discover I was in error, I try to go back to whomever I gave wrong information to correct it. Not every time, but often enough.

For the money. ;)

Blessings,
    Bill

Sort of like nothing respectful ever follows the phrase "meaning no disrespect".

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I haven't read through the entire thread so this may have been stated before. I use the term and to me it typically represents products which stop just short of the point of diminishing returns. I use the Vortex PST line as an example on a regular basis. They're priced well for the features and quality and to see slight advantages in other scopes you're going to start spending considerably more money. My USO is a fantastic scope and has suffered through abuses no scope should endure but I paid more than double what a similarly configured Vortex costs.

Top Bottom