• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm not in favor of duels. That said I do believe that an armed society is a polite society. The reason is that the real threat of consequences for one's actions will keep most in their lane. I see no issue with someone being popped in the mouth when they begin to toss out insults if the insulted party believes it appropriate. Lessons to be learned on both sides and there was a hell of a lot more respect for others in this country when that was more widely accepted.
    I agree with this line of thinking.
    Also not everything is duel worthy of duels were real still. But being popped in the mouth is real and I do believe there are certain things worth going to jail for still in this world. If you have to.
    Ive found in roughly the 6 or 7 years I've been around here is that most of the loudest mouths never show up to any events or make themselves known if they do.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I agree with this line of thinking.
    Also not everything is duel worthy of duels were real still. But being popped in the mouth is real and I do believe there are certain things worth going to jail for still in this world. If you have to.
    Ive found in roughly the 6 or 7 years I've been around here is that most of the loudest mouths never show up to any events or make themselves known if they do.

I want to go to events to meet INGOers, but having met a bunch of ****heads in the past keeps me from attending.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would duel about 10 of the INGO members on a given day some of them would be KUT,Printcraft,Alpo,phylodog,jamil.
    And assorted others.

Whew, missed it by *that* much.

Whoo hoo! I'm a named lister and Frank isn't! :rockwoot:

But you could be an assorted other. :):

I said I'm not in favor of duels and now I've been triggered by being placed on a list of potential duelers.

IKR?

Brother lister.

The religion discussion came about because of the happenings in the world. Some numbskulls on our planet drug religion into the reasoning for their actions, and it became near impossible to discuss those situations/stories, without breaking the non religious discussion rule.

I wouldn't duel anyone here. I learned a while ago, that if it's not something I'd say in front of my kids, or grandmother, it probably wasn't worth saying.

But I would breakdance battle the **** out of anyone... hell, I'd take 2 or 3 of you on at once. If you win, CM will buy you cheeseburgers.

:)

I have bad knees. No way I can break dance. But I can snap my fingers to a beat. Does that count for Cheeseburgers?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would stand a pretty good chance of breaking something if I dance. Does that count too?

I say yes. But I'm not sure I get to make the rules for this game. Surely there is some contingency for those of us not built for dancing. I could probably rock and roll. Downhill.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Being a child of the 70's, I don't really dance period. We just sort of wobbled back and forth while trying to cop a feel.... note that is different than feel a cop....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Mayberry is Wren, Ohio.

I had to look it up.

Oh man! I was VERY near there this passed weekend! Some of my wife's family is in Decatur, IN. And some not too far from Wren in Rockford, OH. I will have to remember about this magical burger place!

Malted, schmalted, do you not see $1.85 Yuengling? Heathen Mouth-breather!;)(Read with dark purple glasses, BEFORE, wielding the ban hammer!)

Yuengling is nothing to write home about. At all.

Also - you all in the Decatur, IN area ever have Chatt Bar pizza? Oh my....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Being a child of the 70's, I don't really dance period. We just sort of wobbled back and forth while trying to cop a feel.... note that is different than feel a cop....

Depends on the cop brother..:)

0693e29313659f894c9e3a81d901145e.jpg

Q20xg.jpg

studio_0.jpg

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Well, I find that the people I don't really want to talk to are easy enough to avoid so I try to go to as many of the events as I am able. Mostly have met a lot of good folks at them and have enjoyed their company and shooting their weapons as much as they have enjoyed shooting mine. :)

The PROteq shoots have been particularly nice for me. Now with there being two per year I hope to meet even more of you folks.

I have had many LEOs as friends in the past too. I don't see them as any different than anyone else and act the same around them as I do anyone else. I find that it is the LEOs that feel like they need to be with other LEOs to really feel at ease rather than anything I feel towards them.

Top Bottom