• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    I know it's physically possible to OC any gun, but my question is, does OC-ing my pf9, a gun obviously designed for CC, automatically revoke my man card?.... excuse me, my proud ingo card? (sorry ladies, didn't mean to leave you out). What are your thoughts? Be honest, I'm looking for honest feedback here.

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I sometimes OC my Ruger SP101. It's not a big gun, it was designed as a small-frame 5-shot revolver for CC'ing. There is nothing that's not manly about the Jacketed Hollow Point that comes out of THAT barrel

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Anything is better than stuffing it down the front of your pants and shooting yourself in the penis. As long as you have it in a holster, and the pistol isnt covered in duct tape or rusted over, I dont see what the problem would be.

60Driver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    Hamilton County
    PF9 No problem. However NAA Mini (while not in the process of eating bacon) might result in the loss of your card :laugh:

MVC-071F.jpg

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I OC a glock 27. Personally, I dont see myself going smaller for OC... but to each his own! If you carry, you're a friend of mine (unless you're a bad guy).

Crashn2me1961

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    and from previous posts, I was really beginning to believe that OC'ing is relevant to manhood size. So now I see size really doesn't matter.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    does OC-ing my pf9, a gun obviously designed for CC, automatically revoke my man card?

Certainly not, but I guess my question would be-- why? If its just as easy to OC a full-sized handgun with more capacity why wouldn't you want the advantage? Unless of course your PF-9 is your only handgun.

Top Bottom