• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Well I finally got to hold one of the tp9's here in Bloomington last week or so. Still haven't got a hold of the tp9sa. Probably have to get up to Indy for that. Now this new one without the decocker sounds like the one for me.
    Does anyone know if the trigger will be as good as what the tp9sa is supposed to be??

monitor51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    West Central IN
    After lots of reading reviews and watching videos I got one, a TP9SA in black. Also tan was available. Price was $350 at Haleys lock safe and key in Crawfordsville IN. Sadly my schedule hasn't been in sync with the rain so I haven't fired round 1 out of it yet. So far I really like it and my wife thinks she wants one. Can't wait to put some rounds down range with it. I will say, you have to actively engage the decocker, I don't see pushing that thing by accident.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I'm not sure where all this hate for the decocker comes from. Yes, it isn't essential, but until you've held one, you won't realize that you have to want to engage that puppy for it to actually work. Furthermore, on a carry gun, isn't it staying in your holster? It isn't going to magically decock itself any more than it will fire itself. If you're taking your carry gun out and playing with it, well....

Last edited:

Nacelle

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Muncie
    I'd prefer to have the original that decocks to DA for carry anyways. They are a little more rare now that the SA version is out.

Top Bottom