• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinger5560

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2016
    Columbia City
    I used to carry with one in the chamber, but now that I have numerous grandchildren (all very young) around us, I still carry but NOT with one chambered. I am not worried about shooting myself, or having my own accident....my concern is that one of my grandchildren would get to it. Yes, it's always on me or locked up, but there is that one in a million chance that I will not take. It happens all the time; nothing will change my way of carrying. I really appreciate everyone's thoughts and opinions, and I understand you are trying to tell me what's best. I know I am going against the grain, but it's still my choice.

I am just curious, what ages are your grandchildren. I believe in proper firearm training at a young age, I was started at 4 yrs of age, of course being a bit larger kid than most at that age did help a bit. But my family has stuck with proper firearm training mainly at age 6-8. By the age of 10 I could pick up a pistol, well almost really any firearm at that age & know how to safety check it, & field strip it also. So maybe if your grandchildren are getting closer to that age where it is time to properly train them on what a firearm can do & how much responsibility it takes to own one, the 4 gun laws instilled into there brain to where it becomes constant memory. Just a thought! But yes you can do whatever you wish but also having that piece of mind that the grandkids are taught about firearm safety & respect it, that they are not afraid or taught to fear a firearm.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I carry a tp9sf with a tlr-1 in a gearcraft holster. I love the gun, its a bit ugly and clunky looking but it has went bang just over 2,500 times now.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    [video]https://youtu.be/ZsMfLuFvUYQ[/video]

Mr gunsandgear puts 1000 rounds through one. Only one failure while shooting one handed off hand. Not bad.

Scott357

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Awesome! I just picked up a new holster, as the one that came with it is for right handed shooters. It's a bit heavier than what I'm used to carrying, but 18 rounds vs 7 is a big difference.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    A mechanic buddy had me check his new one. Kept jamming, fte, stovepiping mostly. I diagnosed NOTHING wrong with it. Ran a few rounds of federal through it, no problem. A few rounds of his estate range ammo, no problem. Hmmm.
    A few more estates with a limp wrist, hung up on almost every round.
    The gun itself is great, but grip it solidly.
    Fit and finish were better than I expected from Canick.
    I was favorably impressed.

Top Bottom