• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyharleyguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Carmel
    Hi does anybody know how to get in touch with indygunsafety? I've sent e-mails to Info@IndyGunSafety.com and no response. I've called and left two message at (317)345-3263 and now their voice mail box is full and can't leave any other messages. I know my gun arrived Saturday the 16th but can't get anybody to call me back. Any help would be great.
    Thanks
    Charlie

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Well, If you cant get a response they open at 4pm on Friday. They are a pretty small operation, specially on the firearms side. But I understand your eagerness to get a gun that is just sitting there waiting for you.

indyharleyguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Carmel
    I don't think I can send PM's yet. Not enough posts but what is there handle and I will try. I didn't find out until Monday it was there. And yes it ships to a different location and they bring it to their store location.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I really wanted to like this gun shop/FFL since it is less than 5 minutes from my house. Unfortunately, they proved to be very unresponsive and almost irritated when I would FINALLY be able to reach them. Good luck getting in touch with them outside of walking in there when they are open (which is only 2 times per week)

indyharleyguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Carmel
    I had called and left messages before I bought the gun out of state to see if they had the gun I wanted XD9subcompact. I really wanted to do business locally. But I never got a response from the voice mails message I left them before. I was kinda of hesident to use them as a FFL because of that but on their web site is says they are a leading FFL and will make special appointments to be able to pick up a gun if shipped to them. I will certainly try and PM him. What is the handle on here? Thanks

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I had called and left messages before I bought the gun out of state to see if they had the gun I wanted XD9subcompact. I really wanted to do business locally. But I never got a response from the voice mails message I left them before. I was kinda of hesident to use them as a FFL because of that but on their web site is says they are a leading FFL and will make special appointments to be able to pick up a gun if shipped to them. I will certainly try and PM him. What is the handle on here? Thanks

I'll go head and PM him and alert him of this thread.

IndyGunSafety

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    In their defense, they are a small business and I think the recent volume probably overwhelms them when it comes to calls. I've done business with them and they are good people, just go in Friday or Sunday and the gun will be available.

TwinTurbo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Under pressure with two snails
    In their defense, they are a small business and I think the recent volume probably overwhelms them when it comes to calls. I've done business with them and they are good people, just go in Friday or Sunday and the gun will be available.

Pretty much this. They're not a massive shop, and I think the recent uptick in gun sales is taking somewhat of a toll on their ability to be as responsive as they would like to be.

I've purchased many firearms from IGS and really like using them when possible. Just have a little patience and they'll get you taken care of.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I went in there on a Friday at 4pm recently. I was going just to look at a gun. But there were 10 guys already waiting to pick up guns they had transferred in.

My suggestion, wait until 6pm to go...

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    We are a small business. We did not ask for this panic buying. I am getting 30 phone calls an hour. I can't empty my voice mail box fast enough and every time I answer the phone the caller ID rings in several times per call.

With all due respect to the OP, you found out MONDAY (A Federal Holiday) your gun was delivered. We just picked it up yesterday (Tuesday) and I contacted you TODAY! Instead of posting on MY forum you post out here in no man's land where somebody had to tell me you were posting. Many people do not realize that everybody that works my shop or teaches for me has another full time job, including myself. What started as a hobby has gone horribly awry! :): We have expanded 5 times in 3 years. For now, we are just going to do the best we can and just stumble through it.

Anyone who knows us realizes what is going on. Your 3-4 messages and 3-4 emails have not helped, but I certainly understand and would be equally eager to get my hands on new hardware.

The fact we are so busy should speak volumes about our business. Anyone who thinks we don't care or want business is out of touch with reality. We really are doing the best we can given the demand.

We do care. We do want your business. But with all this demand our customer service.... awww hell, WHAT customer service?! :rolleyes: It's like, OUT THE WINDOW right now!

While I'm at it I would like to thank the hundreds of customers a week that have been coming to see us, and patiently waiting in line. Many just keep coming back even though they know they will have to wait. I'll have to start a new thread for this.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN

Our voicemail clearly says: "If you are calling for a stock check and we don't return your call it's because we do not have the item". We have no choice but to do this because of the volume of calls. We cannot call to tell you we don't have something.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I, too, will vouch for IndyGunSafety. When I got my first firearm, I went to him to get some cleaning supplies because A) I prefer to do my business with INGO members, B) I did not grow up with firearms and he briefly walked me through cleaning a firearm, and C) it was out of my way but I had to make a trip up there anyway.

I would do business with him any day of the week.

Top Bottom