• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indycruzr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Indy Westside
    Does anyone know if the Carbine Match at Hamilton County Fish & Game for the 29th is a go? It was on their calendar oh say about 2-3 weeks ago. But now it isn't. Anybody know anything about it? I understand their one in June or July was excellent.

Thanks in advance for any info you might have.

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Does anyone know if the Carbine Match at Hamilton County Fish & Game for the 29th is a go? It was on their calendar oh say about 2-3 weeks ago. But now it isn't. Anybody know anything about it? I understand their one in June or July was excellent.

Thanks in advance for any info you might have.

I have heard about this type of match going on there. I really wish they had someone on this site to remind me and give info on such events.

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    During the last IDPA match at HCFG, I was told that they were cancelling the carbine match on 9/29. Too many other things going on for the organizers to get it put together. Too bad, that last one was fun.

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    I was talking to one of the Match Directors a week or two ago. He said there were scheduling conflicts (I took that to mean with range use), and while they had not announced anything because they were holding onto hope it could still be held, it was almost certain they wouldn't be able to do it.

He did say they would try to get one squeezed in before year's end.

Top Bottom