• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hmm, interesting. Looks like it's been on all day, back to back to back episodes.

Gotta keep flipping though, ball game will end soon and the race will be on.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I've watched a couple episodes. I was interested because I wanted to see the inner workings of carrier life, rather than everything "top deck". Interesting show. Has a definite left lean to it, but entertaining nonetheless.

Virtus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Fishers
    Yeah, I watched all the episodes. Makes you appreciate what the armed services do and the sacrifices they make with their families, etc. The interviews they had with the Marines should be sent to those who wish to do the US harm, I would not want to be on the wrong side of those guys. Last episode was a little heavy on the for/against the Iraq War politics, but still a good series. I have an Uncle who was in the Navy for many years and he said that it had its ups and downs, but the education he got paid for by the Navy and in the Navy was worth the price.

KimberCarry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Indianapolis. IN
    I was in the Navy for 5 years (88-92). I made 3 six month deployments from San Diego. Served in first Desert Storm. Ups and downs yes. Cost me one wife but meet the next Married 11 years. I was a Boiler tech she was a Engineman. Gave me the training to get out and make 5 times as much money doing the thing....

teamplayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Very dramatic and memorable for a lot of reasons: The seaman who is asked who is the Secretary of Defense and after a dumb silence guesses "Cunnilingus Rice?" The 20-year old who has a pregnant girlfriend, and just about as soon as he returns from sea she dumps him for the old boyfriend up with whom she shacked. (Men, do not knock up Tokyo Rose.) The pilot whose wife flies to Hong Kong to show him ultrasound of their next child, and it ends in a miscarriage (coincidence?). The pious altar boy who has found God, then on liberty in Australia promptly bangs the first tart he meets, and then repents. The rape support guy who banged a drunk crewmate, while on duty. The retirement-bound senior pilot who relieves an inexperienced (female) pilot before she is about to take off in the dark and high seas, and after fliers repeatedly "boltered" trying to land on the pitching deck, he does it on the first try. And who can forget the comedian who likes to interview people on camera; that guy has a future.

Top Bottom